tiny little combo idea falkow/lawtia

Strategies and Card File Construction

tiny little combo idea falkow/lawtia

Postby InsomniJack » Mon May 28, 2012 2:25 am

hi
i trew a few ideas around and one in particular stood out so i went after it and this is it so far:

SS:
Elder Druid
Rasam
Skeleton Warrior
Lavende
LeBeau

Cards:
Exiled Military Aide x1
Alvein x3
Foveontsa x3
Hell Smoke x3
Dalos x3
Annarose x2
Zugateroza x1 (the "2sp revive" one)
Song Sorceress x2
Owl Sage x2

Grimoire:
Soul Pact x1
Flanking Attack x1
Frozen Lance x1
Invisibility Edge x1
Consuming Grudge x1

the idea behind it is to get alvein and foveontsa out in the second line while tanking with hell smoke in the first
foveontsa gives him 10atk and the range he needs to get to everything, annarose does the agi buff while also giving 10atk so thats 40 allready
when hellmoke dies atk goes to alvein as well so thats at least another 10atk if hellsmoke died too often before alvein came out
song sorceress goes in for the little extra agi so you can choose who attacks first since annarose and alvein will be having 4agi at this point like her an quick attack with foveontsa is possible
by now alvein should have at least 50atk and 4agi so for 1sp you hit 6x50=300dmg! of course its random who he hits and how often but its still a bit threatening dont you think ^^
owl sage explains his use himself i think ^^
dalos and zuga are there for the endgame or if you like zuga can go as an replacement for hell smoke as well

so what do you guys think? can this file be any competition at all? or is it just a waste of time?
i tried it in this form only once against a player the same lvl as me (im 70 he was 71) and i won with it so im a bit optimistic about it

any suggestions to make it stronger? i allways welcome the input from you guys/girls you helped me alot with my undead file and now its rocking ^^
InsomniJack

Re: tiny little combo idea falkow/lawtia

Postby ayman » Mon May 28, 2012 6:19 am

I guess it looks little weak aga─▒nst return spam (tidals and return) if your fov get returned then u cant use alvein at all. It seems tho when it is working it would work great. For tanking and some extra power u could try shield doll. And as gon would say every file is better with shades.
Listen to the song of my blade...
ayman

Postby ChiYoung » Mon May 28, 2012 12:18 pm

Add in a set of priestess of madness.
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby Romdeau » Mon May 28, 2012 8:44 pm

Seems like a lot of work to set up and not worth it...too easily disrupted by control files.
Romdeau

Postby yamyam » Mon May 28, 2012 9:59 pm

The idea behind the file is kinda similar to my moded NBK file, except i have igina and augmented sorc...
here's how the file looks like:

i guess you'll need to keep it monosphere (lawtia)... alvein's rng is really the problem here, igina or ex millia can replace him... mmm... igina is better..
Image Image
yamyam

Postby InsomniJack » Tue May 29, 2012 1:23 am

yea the range of alvein is a problem i put in Invisibility Edge to at least give him rng2 so that he can at least kill something
i sadly have no card at the moment that can counter returns and dont really know wich ones there are
InsomniJack

Postby Anima13 » Tue May 29, 2012 12:45 pm

its simple: alvein is a tech card and not a unit card. He is good for his open skill that enables great timing of your SS . I can hardly imagine he will ever be good as a unit card and if that happens (= good support) your opponent will enjoy returning/ removing him which will cost you the game.
Anima13

Postby Ethikx » Wed May 30, 2012 6:35 pm

I think it is a funderful idea, although Igina is hotter. I'd take out flanking attack and maybe frozen lance for a shade, and the field seems like it will take a while to set up. Maybe add creeping hands or some other form of cem. retrieval.
Ethikx

Postby skillll7 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Anima13 wrote:its simple: alvein is a tech card and not a unit card. He is good for his open skill that enables great timing of your SS.

qft
We at skilll7 HQ demand Alvein buff to 60 HP.

He's a pretty good card to activate PoM SS with when your shades lash though. He can pretty much do all the things Consuming Grudge can do. (inconspicuous Assasin SS activation? That he can do.)

After that open skill, you got nothin'.

In conclusion, I agree with Rom.
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Return to Annarose's Sanctum