Half-a$$ed Assassin file

Strategies and Card File Construction

Half-a$$ed Assassin file

Postby Ethikx » Wed May 30, 2012 6:28 pm

So I got my second Seria from the daily lotto yesterday, and the 3rd from daily lotto today (Weird). At any rate, it inspired me to make an assassin file (with the little that I have):
Francis x3
Seria x3
Lelein x3
Moonlight Assassin x1
Assassin x3
LeBeau x3
Haste Assassin x1
Rutina x1
Shade Soldier x1
Shadow Assassin x1
Astaforse x1
Reborn Astaforse x3

Seria gives all units the attack boost, so that opens the mid and late game up to anything (considering I do not have enough assassins for a good full file). I'm thinking of using halberd soldier with Seria, and maybe Igina, or maybe some magic doll action. I also have an incomplete wild dogs file, so I'm tempted to merge them. I want 2 more shade soldier for early game, and shadow assassin looks like he would work well with Seria. Lastly, I don't want to use Lelein and LeBeau together necessarily because word of dalos would not work as well, but it is always an option.

If there are any SS particularly good with assassins, let me know.
Ethikx

Re: Half-a$$ed Assassin file

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed May 30, 2012 7:01 pm

The problem with this is, you're playing lawtia like refess, that is, you're playing your units and relying on field buffs to be superior to the opponent's field buffs.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Romdeau » Wed May 30, 2012 7:08 pm

Why is reborn astaforse in this file?
Romdeau

Postby Ethikx » Wed May 30, 2012 7:11 pm

That's just a list of the assassins I own.
Ethikx

Postby Shirozaki » Wed May 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Isn't Mulna kinda obligatory early on?
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Ethikx » Wed May 30, 2012 9:03 pm

I don't have Mulna, which is why I posted here for other assassin ideas with the assassins I own.
Ethikx

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed May 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Well the first thing to notice is, there are no free revivers in that list and most of them have low HP. One thing you could do, is add in like an Undead to help smooth out your SP curve. Outside of that, I think you need to play to your strengths. With lawtia, you have two unique things that other sphere's don't. A) Shade, and B) Timing based grims that can turn the game around. I still think that adding 2-3 shades should be the first step to any lawtia rush, landing them can give you a 2-3 SP edge as early as turn 5, and there is no reason not to try to take advantage of that. Secondly, you might want to try to work in some timing based trick. You got a few good grims like deaths embrace, bitter destiny, and consuming grudge. Since you got a bunch of units with low HP, you could just try putting aano SS fourth and try to line up a grudge into it.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Icyman2 » Thu May 31, 2012 8:18 am

Waiiiiit
No shade no soul pact? How are you ever going to get more than 2 units out?
A lot of stuff there needs to be 3 copies (shade soldier). You want an early game range 2 or Tanky range 1 sin for after hell smoke.
And... Reborn needs to be removed till you get animus and possibly crest San knight.
Icyman2

Postby Ethikx » Thu May 31, 2012 12:02 pm

People.... the cards listed are NOT the file, it is just a list of the assassin cards I own, so that way people can't say "you should use mulna, assassin team and folfenac", because I don't own them. When I make the file, it is obviously going to have shades, soul pacts and other grimoires. Thank you Gon for actually reading through all of the posts. I'm thinking about using Shvara with Seria once i get a collection of assassins in the cemetery.
Ethikx

Postby Nehless » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:46 am

Gon hit it right on the mark.
Consuming Grudge + Aano is OP
Nehless : complete form noze is so lame though
Nehless : sigh
Lecaf : fits you perfectly! :D
《Lecaf has exited the room》
Nehless : thats what she gets for calling me lame
Nehless

Next