Felice File

Strategies and Card File Construction

Felice File

Postby ErnnLaties » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:35 am

So Felice is a pretty solid unit methinks. ranksup at gowen 6 to be a 4 agi instant killer. Her art isn`t bad either, so I am surprised no one is really using her.

So what file would she shine in? a warrior file for the amazon buff? a low level gowen rankup file? just stick her in a mid/big red?

anyone try her out and have good results?
ErnnLaties

Re: Felice File

Postby Romdeau » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:48 am

lol this is hilarious, I remember when she first came out and everyone cried OP...now ern is making a thread asking if she is weak or not
Romdeau

Postby ErnnLaties » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:58 am

LOL how powerful I want a card often has a lot to do with the card art xD

I do think she`s good, especially for oneshotting those big files. but then again, holy shield or lebeau ss, vs refess... she is also easy killed by grims and ss.

maybe you might have to toss in that ex defau guy to rob def?

but yeah no idea what units go good with her, since gowen warriors kinda fails (like it all revolves around having amazon alive :p and it`s not even a good tribal buff)
ErnnLaties

Postby sunbunman » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:40 am

I personally think a metagrade file can be made with her in gowen warriors. use amazon, steel, felice, ex merc girl, gunblade and op dilate...cause op
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby iambad » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:36 pm

she is good in a warrior file. I have her in mine, The thing is though, warrior files usually have no problem killing any unit on the field with so much attack when you include buffs, so her skill is not as useful as you might think. Gowen in genral has no problem killing units, so while guarantee kills may seem op, she is in the one sphere and one subtype where such an effect is actually not op, we are all used to another gowen warrior instantly killing characters on open at this point, at least she has to actually have a turn to kill something.
iambad

Return to Annarose's Sanctum