Falkow Starter Frenzy

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Falkow Starter Frenzy

Postby Haku-Chan » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Okay this is the new deck is this right?
any changes i should make?
Haku-Chan

Postby sunbunman » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Looks good to me, only i'd use 2 sylphs and 3 song sorcs(they're targetted so much). If you ever get assassin, replace ladol with it.

Also if you're a spender, aim for the Behemoths of the Sea prebuilt. A solid file as it is, you get EX:Wiz soldier which is an upgrade from haste soldier, a sweeping tidal wave which you file needs and rasams for SS which is an upgrade from scylla.
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby Shirozaki » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:11 am

We (The chat, drop by sometimes) watched you take down the Mid gowen file with Dilate; pretty nice.
That Aano soul skill was splendidly triggered, and the Ladol was very well unexpected for that Bringer.

Good job.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Haku-Chan » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:25 am

Shirozaki wrote:We (The chat, drop by sometimes) watched you take down the Mid gowen file with Dilate; pretty nice.
That Aano soul skill was splendidly triggered, and the Ladol was very well unexpected for that Bringer.

Good job.

Thank you for the compliment.But i got quite lucky with aano it is a hard ss to trigger properly.
Haku-Chan

Postby Haku-Chan » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:20 pm

I got 2 skeleton warriors and rasam and faytis should i add any of this to my deck.Also i added wrath of sea lord to deck and removed truth of regus
Haku-Chan

Postby sunbunman » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:31 pm

As long as you use ladol SS, making any form of change to your SS lineup would be risky. You can try skeleton warrior as your last and maybe even third SS though and see how that works for you. Currently the main problem with your file is that u have a ton on sacrificial units that can have devestating effects if they all die at the same time, a good way to use these would normally through assassin SS or as triggers for revival SS like the skel warrior, but it takes a lot of effort to get them to die in such a way that they trigger the SS in the desired manner.

The wrath add is good though.

Also, I've seen a couple of your battles and I would adice putting haste soldier in spot 1 and rapier fencer in spot 3. So that if all of them die at the same time, the haste soldier would get sent to the grave first, which would be really good for revival soul skill triggering.
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Also just remember part of the game is trying out different things and options open available to you. I think for a falkow starter there are 3 equally viable ways you could start:

1) haste soldier -> song sorceress (just remember to almost never spend the 1SP to revive her if she dies) -> Rapier Fencer

2) Witch -> Undine. This owns in crest. It's not as trendy in Folrart, but will definitely win you some games, and sometimes it will really hurt the opponent. Like if they have to use dragon breath to kill the witch, that puts you ahead by 1SP, so it's a win for you.

3) Any level 2 unit (single copy) -> haste soldier. This open mimics a cath -> ex wiz open that you see in some top tier WK files. Regardless of whether you have cath or not, there is a certain advantage to opening with a lvl 2 unit that you plan to sacrifice and starting with your main units turn 2 onward. Try it out!

If you try to switch up your SS, if I were you I would always keep that SP+2 first (something like that is essential to rush files) and keep Ladol SS 2nd or 3rd or 4th (Falkow rushes like that really, really need removal souls to deal with certain things).
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum