Set 11 Discussion

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Set 11 Discussion

Postby Romdeau » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:42 am

ErnnLaties wrote:Can someone please tell me set 11 will stay free after these next 6 weeks... pretty please...

Nope, set 11 gonna get dunked.
Romdeau

Postby FabledMitsuhide » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:11 am

what do yo guys think of Russell? He's good at disarming traps
FabledMitsuhide

Postby Callonia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:52 am

FabledMitsuhide wrote:Image

This meets my approval.
Callonia

Postby ErnnLaties » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:25 am

can someone explain Nereis to me :p I think grimcount needs a buff overall. Princess Bernet needs to be able to target which unit to engage. and then Nereis needs agi 4. That way you can team up Bernet's Engage with Nereis's return.

But right now, u can't really use the return right... cuz there's like no way for falkow to be overwhelmed by numbers and live. u put 3 gowen rush units vs Nereis and Bernet... and you get field wiped. You'd prolly never get to use Nereis's return... the best time to use it is against Bigs or Mids, but there, why would they have more units than a mid blue grim count file???

You need to buff Nereis to do dmg = grimcount x 10 and also let her have agi = 4. that way she can be a second mirelia.

Right now, she's cool to look at but very impractical to use :p

although I did notice a little bug -> that her range doesn't reset at the end of the turn, so maybe she can return an opponent's entire field? if u leave her alive? is that her buff?
ErnnLaties

Postby iambad » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:49 pm

The new Rivera 5 star is an awesome mid unit, won me games against refess because her action skill does direct damage, which means it ignores armor and refess likes to return units from cemetery a lot these days so those SS's become useless. she is also awesome against undead for the same reasons. if you don't need her to do damage, she can become support as well, which is a nice bonus. I kind of wish she was level 5 so she could be easier to play in mid decks but I am happy with her so far.
iambad

Postby Romdeau » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:20 pm

iambad wrote:The new Rivera 5 star is an awesome mid unit, won me games against refess because her action skill does direct damage, which means it ignores armor and refess likes to return units from cemetery a lot these days so those SS's become useless. she is also awesome against undead for the same reasons. if you don't need her to do damage, she can become support as well, which is a nice bonus. I kind of wish she was level 5 so she could be easier to play in mid decks but I am happy with her so far.

See, we didn't want her to become some staple upgrade in a already annoying meta mid-gowen file.
Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Romdeau wrote:
iambad wrote:The new Rivera 5 star is an awesome mid unit, won me games against refess because her action skill does direct damage, which means it ignores armor and refess likes to return units from cemetery a lot these days so those SS's become useless. she is also awesome against undead for the same reasons. if you don't need her to do damage, she can become support as well, which is a nice bonus. I kind of wish she was level 5 so she could be easier to play in mid decks but I am happy with her so far.

See, we didn't want her to become some staple upgrade in a already annoying meta mid-gowen file.

Her cem bane needs to go otherwise duels will be uncompetitive.
Callonia

Postby shadowsketch » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:37 am

ErnnLaties wrote:can someone explain Nereis to me :p

I'd say her strength is her nuke isn't range dependent, so she can sit in your back row and still hit your opponent's back row no matter the distance. Seems like she doesn't belong in the traditional Mirelia/Vondore build, but fortunately she's Wizard Kingdom so you can counter her low agility to 4 AGI and pair her up with the Ascarat/Forbidden Book engine and Ice Sorc SS to build up grim count. Don't know how it would work, but it's worth a try if you want to get some mileage out of her. I would hate to fight both Nereis and Diondora >>.

FabledMitsuhide wrote:what do yo guys think of Russell? He's good at disarming traps

This picture

kickstarts my heart

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shadowsketch

Postby asxlen64 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:09 pm

FabledMitsuhide wrote:Image

HAHA I LOVE YOUR ART MITSU, do more please :)
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby yamyam » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:01 pm

nereis looks good to me, paired with inzaghi, she can remove 2 target units and pinpoint other 2 units...
Image Image
yamyam

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum