Falkow lawtia deck

Strategies and Card File Construction

Falkow lawtia deck

Postby Haku-Chan » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Here is a file I have been working on right now it 3-0
I think its pretty good surprised me that it worked well.

Opening is jewel, truth of regus, then reia, then what ever you think needs to be played next.

Concept of file is early sp control with reia (works good vs bigs).Then go into file destruction before opponent can play anything.
However, with this deck rush decks can be a problem. If cannot time death embrace right.

Well this deck is a working progress but seems to be doing quite well. Any comment to changes of file is appreciated.
Haku-Chan

Re: Falkow lawtia deck

Postby AznApple2 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Honestly, I think your file is a pile. It just has too many things pulling it in too many different directions, leaving it not particularly good at anything. Why do you use magic doll undead instead of hellsmoke or EXCAK (unless you don't have either)? Why the three chaos absorptions yet basically no other commitment to file destruction? What exactly is the halberd soldier doing in your file with no support to buff his attack whatsoever? And why sorcerer monk of all things?

Also, I'd recommend using MD support instead of girl druid as it'd give you more flexibility for first SS.
AznApple2

Postby Haku-Chan » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:06 pm

magic doll undead can kill my undines and sylph when i need them to. Annarose copy cat card has a file destruction ability.halbred is there because he has decent attack and close skill to help kills what left along with sorc monk.
Haku-Chan

Postby Haku-Chan » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:39 pm

i also understand this deck is not fully put together because i did not have all the cards for what i wanted but i think it looks pretty decent from what i have.However any changes people can think of would really help :)
Haku-Chan

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:30 am

Urgant and returns.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Return to Annarose's Sanctum