A GUIDE TO LEVEL 1s 2s AND SAC UNITS

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: A GUIDE TO LEVEL 1s 2s AND SAC UNITS

Postby NitroDino » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:52 pm

skillll7 wrote:Geez icy, just because you play it that way doesn't mean the rest of us use trillions of sac units like you do.

OP HB!
NitroDino

Postby Icyman2 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:52 pm

Gon certainly has a very valid argument. Undeads is probably the best exception because they can stand to lose a lot of lp and not be in trouble endgame, not to mention they usually have an assassin so that saves 1 lp. Anyways, perhaps I was a bit excessive in naming 4-6. I included 6 b/c I thought of undeads, but I guess it is a little bit excessive. I am also biased because I like to play lawtia and those files tend to have a ton of sac units.
I was thinking about how most lawtia files need 3 shades. If your opponent doesn't kill your first shade you'll have to skip and that just really sucks for a rush file. IN addition, you need at least one salamander for the cath owl open. In one of my more aggro lawtia rush, I use the salamander almost every match (somehow endgame there's always a 10 hp unit). And then I thought of gowen rush where my most successful (set 8 before dilate and emana and op crap came out) had 3 salamanders and a dryad. Hell, I even pack 3 salamander in my mid warrior file. And then my mid refess has 4 level 1s (counting refugee as 1). And then wk where 3 owls and 1 undine/sylph is required.

I'm too lazy to edit, but I guess it should be changed to 'at least 3.'

Yeah, op hbkies beat my mids file that has 7 sac units by taking out my lp. qq
Who the hell has damage open in mid falkow anyways?
Icyman2

Postby skillll7 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:41 am

o_o Icy... Lightning Wyvern, I did not use.
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum