Soul Skills of Advent of the Sun.

Strategies and Card File Construction

Soul Skills of Advent of the Sun.

Postby Ropey » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Would kind players please recommend any of the last sets SS's?

As always help is gratefully received.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Re: Soul Skills of Advent of the Sun.

Postby NitroDino » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:58 pm

6th Shrine Leader / Lumira - same SS as Zug and Lap, 50 damage on 2 LP is always good
Augmented Soldier Girl - 20 dmg to 3 x target unit, useful for mid and big files that have problems with rushes, is a 2 LP too/ you can use it to trigger counter skills of your units
Beast Emperor / Rivera - similar to 50 dmg 2 LP SS, but this one can deal more damage or less regarding the level of the unit (level of enemy unit x 15)
Ruin Explorer / Russell - 2 x 40 dmg, without disengage condition
Exploder Wizard - similar to Der Freischutz
Orphan of the Archive / Nereis - first 2 LP removal ss
Slave of Chaos / Ebreenu - a less powerful Gafc SS, good for players who don't have that SS
Carrier [Singer of Dreams] - new SS for grimcount, faytis ss + 2 grimcount activations, but 1 LP
Flash Pixy / Chamail - 0 LP SS, deals 50 damage to all units combos great with 2nd Shrine Knight SS
Keeper of Grace / Lucia - good for files who need the SP
Curse on the World - if timed correctly it can be powerful like Bitter Destiny
Heierrat Assassin - sin ss
Last edited by NitroDino on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
NitroDino

Postby gadu » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:12 pm

Keeper of Grace SS is scary with new free revivor magic doll @_@ and can also be used with the suicide doll that hits your LP for -1.

Flash Pixy can also be used with the "Guts" martial artist SS.

Nitro, why is Slave of Chaos less powerful? I thought it was more powerful because hit bypasses DEF.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby NitroDino » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:35 am

gadu wrote:Nitro, why is Slave of Chaos less powerful? I thought it was more powerful because hit bypasses DEF.

It requires HP 0 or below to drain 1 SP next turn. For example a 50+ HP unit will survive it Gafc and Ebreeenu SS, but Gafc will still drain the SP. Ebreenu SS is sure better than the Crest moxie that deals 60 random damage.
NitroDino

Postby Romdeau » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:27 am

Ropey wrote:Would kind players please recommend any of the last sets SS's?

As always help is gratefully received.

This typing is way too clean and grammatically correct to be the Ropey I know. Is it an imposter?
Romdeau

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:15 am

Rom's all for dirty talk, eh? :oops:
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Ropey » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:00 am

Augmented girl solider has to hit 3 targets. So if your opponent only has 2 1 of yours will also have to take a hit. This is not to bad for me as I'm using it with undead Shvara and a few cards that damage on close. So like you said it can trigger my units skills. Seen a player combo Keeper of Grace/Lucia with Crest ranger, and I think Beast Emperor/Rivera will make a fine last SS.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby AngelicDeath » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:20 pm

I was running triple shade using 1ss shvara and 2nd ss lucia. Put lv 4 alvein in there to ensure i could get the 2nd ss to go off most of the time.

Still i think there are better 3 sp gain ss than Lucia. Cait sith is sounder for refess though you have to be playing lv 5 and up.
T1 m doll defective should be tidalled and then an immediate iczer. Risk of using a free reviver or undead to take the hit is if it gets returned.

Solid ss combo if you have 3 refess level is to time afel ss with the ref/falkow grim that prevents your units getting engaged and gives you back a level 2 noncharacter from your cemetery. That is a nice combo for 1 ss and 1 sp. it is like a ramped up Rasam.

Cheers,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby AngelicDeath » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:27 pm

Nitro,
Funny you mentioned curse ss-here is why. I like it as well but it backfired on me heavy earlier. I dropped lv7 undead paladin as an end unit. as soon as he hit i dropped song of a hero on him. i must not have cleared enough enemy grims as that same turn (after song-50/50 there) i ate a hand of god. Thengot iczered which turfed my now closed lv7 undead ouch! Haha what fun. :)

Cheers,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby sunbunman » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Can't believe you guys forgot the ever popular chamail-> sk2 (i think thats the def one) combo
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Next

Return to Annarose's Sanctum