Extinction / Milling / Decking / Aaaarrrgggh!!! / etc

Strategies and Card File Construction

Extinction / Milling / Decking / Aaaarrrgggh!!! / etc

Postby naptime » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:52 pm

This is kinda pre-emptive since I haven't hit it much yet, but are there any good ways to deal with extinction, especially with Chaos Absorption? It seems almost impossible for files that are not Undead ... and really not fun to play against.

-6 Chaos Absorption x3
-9 Lelein x3, Word of Dalos x3
-3 Magma Golem x3
-3 Refugee Citz x3

Total: -21 cards for you, -15 for them

So you only have 4 cards to play with, which were probably your opening cards. And that's not counting SS's, so might as well put that at 16LP and hide 3 Hirume SS's for more Chaos Absorb's ... (or just the traditional SS's that discard more cards xP)

P.S. If this post causes an explosion of extinction decks ... sorry! XD
naptime

Re: Extinction / Milling / Decking / Aaaarrrgggh!!! / etc

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:06 pm

So what do they use to get rid of the remaining units on the field?

Looks like a nice deck.

I'd like to see a replay with this, since i have trouble timing my deck destruction cards properly and i got only 2 refuge citizens. Hm, what about magic tomes and turn to dusts?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Looks solid but will require heavy set up to get all those sphere levels.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Ropey » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:28 pm

Girl Merc's SS is often used in these type of files. You may want to add Ex Girl Merc to stop you getting Iczered so much, and I like the grim Song of the Night Singer if timed right it would go well with her.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby yamyam » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:40 pm

That file needs tons of SP, especially that lelein-dalos word combo. what about adding that child anna to speed things up? she's abyssal force, and can return your own card from cemetery.

I think sumerlana-dolls can take this file fine enough. Exo drain the sp needed for grims and prevent lelein's close skill, and sumerlana to discard those grims and return your dolls. the problem would be keeping that 20hp sumerlana alive. and if you dont use grim in the file, that's 3 extra cards for you.

Simpler route: Fierte ss.
Image Image
yamyam

Postby naptime » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:26 am

Just to clarify, I haven't run extinction, I was more wondering if there were good ways to counter it. Though, I guess running it myself would be a good step to figuring that out. (Unfortunately, I also lack a full set of Refugee Citizens ... along with Magma Golem and WoD come to think of it.)

Peralisc9001 wrote:So what do they use to get rid of the remaining units on the field?

Lelein 9x

Ropey wrote:Girl Merc's SS is often used in these type of files. You may want to add Ex Girl Merc to stop you getting Iczered so much, and I like the grim Song of the Night Singer if timed right it would go well with her.

I totally forgot about Song of the Night Singer. That could be pretty useful. Ex Merc sounds like a good add.

yamyam wrote:That file needs tons of SP, especially that lelein-dalos word combo. what about adding that child anna to speed things up? she's abyssal force, and can return your own card from cemetery.
I think sumerlana-dolls can take this file fine enough. Exo drain the sp needed for grims and prevent lelein's close skill, and sumerlana to discard those grims and return your dolls. the problem would be keeping that 20hp sumerlana alive. and if you dont use grim in the file, that's 3 extra cards for you.

Simpler route: Fierte ss.

GonFreeces31 wrote:Looks solid but will require heavy set up to get all those sphere levels.

Makes sense, I guess in the end, some kind of SP/sphere control would do the trick. I suppose I should know by now that SP is the answer to all questions Alteil. I really like the idea of using child Annarose, though I don't have it. Still, I get the sense that 6x Chaos Abs would be kinda crazy. I guess I'll have to go and try it out =P. Prob no replay though, just lost my slots last week and I'm kind of hoping for buyer's incentive before spending again =_=;;
naptime

Postby Romdeau » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:32 am

Romdeau

Return to Annarose's Sanctum