Wake up people! Mid refess is meta

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Wake up people! Mid refess is meta

Postby Icyglare » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:31 pm

Ah, remember the good ol days of Refess needs a buff and Refess suck topics? We all did say Refess was going to be the meta some set in the future and people were huff and gruff, ahhhhh..... Oh wait, this is a Refess hate thread?
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
User avatar
Icyglare
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 am

Re: Wake up people! Mid refess is meta

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:32 pm

You won't get any until the endless refess mirrors start driving people insane.
The True Hero / Callonia
User avatar
GonFreeces31
 
Posts: 9322
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Wake up people! Mid refess is meta

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:08 pm

Icyglare wrote:Ah, remember the good ol days of Refess needs a buff and Refess suck topics? We all did say Refess was going to be the meta some set in the future and people were huff and gruff, ahhhhh..... Oh wait, this is a Refess hate thread?

NO! No way!

I disagree with the overpower of some cards. But overall i like refess the way it is. To be fair i don't want phoenix chick nerfed and neither the super verlaat which is like some sort of herculean fairy tale hero. @_@


This thread is about what the title says! Wake up people, mid refess is meta. I find it that someone still miss out on this obvious fact. Callonia for example.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
User avatar
Peralisc9001
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: Agartha

Re: Wake up people! Mid refess is meta

Postby Icyglare » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:NO! No way!

I disagree with the overpower of some cards. But overall i like refess the way it is. To be fair i don't want phoenix chick nerfed and neither the super verlaat which like some sort of herculean fairy tale hero. @_@


One thing I like about Verlaat's open skill, it reminds me of the Lion King. Morning sunrise and everyone is engaged on both sides because they are kneeling at the new King.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
User avatar
Icyglare
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 am

Re: Wake up people! Mid refess is meta

Postby Callonia » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Icyglare wrote:
Peralisc9001 wrote:NO! No way!

I disagree with the overpower of some cards. But overall i like refess the way it is. To be fair i don't want phoenix chick nerfed and neither the super verlaat which like some sort of herculean fairy tale hero. @_@


One thing I like about Verlaat's open skill, it reminds me of the Lion King. Morning sunrise and everyone is engaged on both sides because they are kneeling at the new King.


Good reference there. +1
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4810
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Wake up people! Mid refess is meta

Postby Scientiafide » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:50 pm

Icyglare wrote:
Peralisc9001 wrote:NO! No way!

I disagree with the overpower of some cards. But overall i like refess the way it is. To be fair i don't want phoenix chick nerfed and neither the super verlaat which like some sort of herculean fairy tale hero. @_@


One thing I like about Verlaat's open skill, it reminds me of the Lion King. Morning sunrise and everyone is engaged on both sides because they are kneeling at the new King.


It's true, every time I play Verlaat for some reason some random NPC types in my chat:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaants Ingonyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama bagithi baba.
Image

Image
User avatar
Scientiafide
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Re: Wake up people! Mid refess is meta

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:12 pm

translation?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
User avatar
Peralisc9001
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: Agartha

Re: Wake up people! Mid refess is meta

Postby shadowsketch » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:12 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:You won't get any until the endless refess mirrors start driving people insane.


The thing I've noticed with these is that whoever wins is usually who gets Mama Miffy and Verlaat-Bringer down first.
Image
shadowsketch
 
Posts: 578
Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 12:06 am

Re: Wake up people! Mid refess is meta

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:04 am

I don't always use miffy and i won refess mirrors. @_@
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
User avatar
Peralisc9001
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: Agartha

Re: Wake up people! Mid refess is meta

Postby Scientiafide » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:29 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:translation?


You need to watch Lion King
Image

Image
User avatar
Scientiafide
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests