Postby worthing » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:39 pm

1.Put one unit in front row
2. greg slashes
3. all 1rng units in row 2 can attack now
4. clear field
worthing

Re: Need help against Gerg.

Postby InfernityFan » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:55 pm

Shirozaki wrote:Fun fact; that is because the NPCs use an outdated code that was hard coded. They are unable to target properly, which is why things like return and soul skills were either rewritten to hit randomly, or no target specific skills were used. It's also why the NPC frog has two engage skills. It's also why the CrossOver NPC has a butchered version of squid, as the action skill is now targeted and it can't hit anything with it.

Coding a good A.I. is really hard, especially card-games since its complexity is really high and goes even higher as new cards added, the easiest and most likely the one used in Alteil right now is pre-scripted code mixed with if-then clause table. Maybe they can allocate resources into it after they finished most HTML5 sprints? We have some users (myself included) playing in the single-player arena after all, so Alteil already has a good base for the learning phase.
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Postby Shirozaki » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:20 am

InfernityFan wrote:
Shirozaki wrote:Fun fact; that is because the NPCs use an outdated code that was hard coded. They are unable to target properly, which is why things like return and soul skills were either rewritten to hit randomly, or no target specific skills were used. It's also why the NPC frog has two engage skills. It's also why the CrossOver NPC has a butchered version of squid, as the action skill is now targeted and it can't hit anything with it.

Coding a good A.I. is really hard, especially card-games since its complexity is really high and goes even higher as new cards added, the easiest and most likely the one used in Alteil right now is pre-scripted code mixed with if-then clause table. Maybe they can allocate resources into it after they finished most HTML5 sprints? We have some users (myself included) playing in the single-player arena after all, so Alteil already has a good base for the learning phase.

I have asked MM about it yesterday and his answer can be summarized as "Shouldn't be too hard".
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby gadu » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:24 am

Shirozaki wrote:I have asked MM about it yesterday and his answer can be summarized as "Shouldn't be too hard".

That sounds like the "soon" response.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby InfernityFan » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:18 am

Shirozaki wrote:I have asked MM about it yesterday and his answer can be summarized as "Shouldn't be too hard".

My respect for him raise yet again :P
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Postby hexagram » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:30 pm

you know a lot of stuff counters and destroys refuss. That is just the way it is.

As a sphere it is slower and more counter attacking with limited aggro or control open skills of grims but it has it owns strengths too.

At first glance gregory seems fine to me. Its low agility means it will be hard to set up its combo against other files except refuss which it is easier as refuss is usually lower agility.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:55 pm

^ Sunbeam cage.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby GuilleumeFG » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:18 pm

i dont even know why ppl are discussing about greg yet... ts so easy to keep a single bait unit on 1st row and all the rest on the 2nd and 3rd to kill him after the skill trigger. he is targetable by grims and SS. he is vulnerable to any unit of 2 agi or higher there is more ways to kill him than words in this post by far.

AqvasFire2 wrote: poke yourself in the eye and do some special move!
GuilleumeFG

Postby Callonia » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:51 am

Kemious wrote:Sad but true we of the Solar Kingdom are a bunch of hot blooded manly men. Though Justice makes that flashy escape and trolls Greg

Its funny you said that, cuz lately solar kingdom been mostly girls. xD

Oh and link to said deck is here. https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... b78f7a1db3
Callonia

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum