Set 12 Soul Skills

Strategies and Card File Construction

Set 12 Soul Skills

Postby Ropey » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:12 am

Anyone recommend any of the new sets Soul Skills?

As always information is greatly received.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Re: Set 12 Soul Skills

Postby NitroDino » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:25 am

Grand Duke's Shock Trooper - combos with Gaia Gem Monk SS if you want something like Shelby - Song Sorceres other than that it works with Disarment or in some situations with Aug Sorc and other AT manipulation cards.

"One disengaged enemy unit gets AT-20 for this turn. If that unit is at AT0, return it to the File and you get 2 less SP at the beginning of next turn."

Folrart Psycho Soldier - it is random but if you are running a file like HK Lap your units will always be AGI 2 or lower. If your opponent doesn't have any AGI 3+ units you could add a Sylph.

"[conditional use/Refess LV3 or higher] Return one random disengaged unit of AGI 3 or higher to the File. And then you get 1 less SP at the beginning of next turn."

Solar General / Zagar - his ss is really good if you are using units like Guardian

"Revive one friendly Refess unit. Subtract that unit's HP directly from the MAX HP of one disengaged enemy unit."

Moonlight Princess / Eskatia - her ss works really good with open damage and the best sphere for it is gowen

"Return one Closed unit to its card File. And then, you get SP+2."
NitroDino

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:37 am

I saw someone use Veteran Shrine Knight SS in conjunction with Verlaat today. Gimmicky, but was amusing.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby VertuHonagan » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:09 am

I recommend Gun God / Ben MacLachlen ss. Its 40 damage to 3 random enemies if they have 3sp or more and it is a 2lp ss. I have yet to have the ss not work when activated.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby randomguy00 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Shirozaki wrote:I saw someone use Veteran Shrine Knight SS in conjunction with Verlaat today. Gimmicky, but was amusing.

That also works with that "Brother's Unity" grim or whatever it is (easier due to level 2 versus verlaat's 5).

"One friendly unit is Revived or fully healed. Do [damage: that unit's DF X2] to two enemy units."
I like new Torte's soul on Fierte XD

Edit: Or on my favorite Gundam, Granverion
randomguy00

Postby CainHyde » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:23 am

randomguy00 wrote:Edit: Or on my favorite Gundam, Granverion

Wow... somebody still remember that guy (or bot).
I thought he is one of those forgotten EX.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Aoi » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:11 am

I like Ariete's Soul its so evil "Move all enemy units to random areas and engage them."
Fellana's soul is also great "Engage one disengaged friendly unit, and then Engage 2 disengaged enemy units. Rival Iczer gets 1 less sp at the beginning of next turn."
ImageImage
Aoi

Return to Annarose's Sanctum