True God Church (return QQ in disguise thread)

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: True God Church (return QQ in disguise thread)

Postby Kemious » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Powercreep Op....

In all honesty there is no sure fire way to stop your combo from being interupted/returned. Hence thats the reason I always pack citizens. Since it reduces the chances of grims any grim at all from Messing up your late game. That and She tanks like a boss. Really she does, thats 3 turns she can protect your LP while your building up your forces.
His blood is of iron and his heart of glass
He survived through countless battles
Not even once retreating
Not even once being victorious
The bearer lies here alone
Thus, my life needs no meaning
This body is made out infinite swords
Kemious

Postby Callonia » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:So you can combo Priest of the Holy Weapon with High Priestess which is amazing, but what's the point of even considering it if returns and tidals autowin against it? :?

Are we supposed to forever stay away from level 3 and lower decks?

Pack refugee citizens and pray they bane every single return abuse from wk abuser files that you face. Some of the abusers pack 6! so even when you bane them you get ur stuff returned and lose anyways. Only reasonable answer to such abuse is file destruction or pack that lvl 2 girl wiz kingdom thingie requires 2 in falkow which banes 2 grims for 1 sp.

And then.

I seen 2 tidals 3 returns and 1 cyclone. I was like :roll: He lost horribly because I was playing gmb gowen at that time. But he did a good job of never letting my beltorart spearman of getting to kill his units while my fire dragon and such killed his units. Some people just LUV their returns and clubbing baby seals.

While I'm at it.

GonFreeces31 wrote:It's such a pity we can't just all fight like gentlemen :( when will the devs show some common sense and just nerf return tidal cyclone?

+1

Closest thing I ever seen a gentlemen's file was BKR facing off my ridrea files. And some of them is scoundrel hearted person in disguise when they pack a double rfa because the lost at swordplay. Always be careful of ones that pretend to be a gentlemen.

xD
Callonia

Postby gadu » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Angelspawn,

I spectated one of your matches today and it was amusing how you played TGC control style. Opponent got so annoyed he nuked his own field. It's a good non-Dio example of achieving a victory condition without bloodshed; seems like something TGC folk would be happy about.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby angelspawns » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:18 am

Thanks, it was an amusing fight... granted it was against Orks. (so the Falkow i splashed for teleport did wonders) You don't get to mindlessly Atk a TGC file without thinking. ;)
angelspawns

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum