Why did i win?

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Why did i win?

Postby gadu » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:32 am

Come on, you have a front line of 60-70 HP units and two of them get 10 DEF buff. No tribe can take a beating like them, even in the killing spree environment Alteil has become.

EDIT

If you followed Icyman's opening, you should have got the SP even if you got dragonbreath + iczer. Need help?
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Callonia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:52 am

gadu wrote:Come on, you have a front line of 60-70 HP units and two of them get 10 DEF buff. No tribe can take a beating like them, even in the killing spree environment Alteil has become.

EDIT

If you followed Icyman's opening, you should have got the SP even if you got dragonbreath + iczer. Need help?

You'll be surprised at how easily 70 hp units with 10 def die. I have been watching such units get one shot on regular basis for like 5 sets now. or gimme your opponents, i let you face the opponents I face. Its all part of romdeau's plans because he hate tanks. been watching such units getting one shot repeteadly for like 3 days now.

Yes, need help. Alteil sucks otherwise.
Callonia

Postby gadu » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:01 am

Callonia wrote:You'll be surprised at how easily 70 hp units with 10 def die.

I would not be surprised because I made a thread about this issue. Yes, my units die left and right, but fortunately, MN is pretty good at killing too and that's what helps them survive more than their stats. To correct myself, I think ORK tribe could survive better than MN, but that's another story (even though my MN beat those pesky ORKS too. :D )

I showed you my file and the order of summons is usually Commander, L4 Gun, Rank-up Guy, Greg.

Commander goes slot 5, L4 Gun goes slot 4, Rank-up guy front row, Greg goes slot 6.

If you want to show your file, I can critique it, otherwise, I can answer specific questions for you or if you want a practice match, I'll train you sometime.
gadu

Postby Callonia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:11 am

Can have practice match now.
Callonia

Postby Callonia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:48 am

Sorry gadu, alteil crashed on me.

Wanted to see if gun god or yug wins.
proof I swear alteil is so touchy, if you double click something by accident it crashes -,-

Anyways, this is the third merc file i have made.
I used to have a dryad in the place of fate of esria grimoire.

Edit: fixed screenshot
Last edited by Callonia on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Callonia

Postby gadu » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:16 am

Don't worry about the DC, it's fine.

Like I was saying during the match, the biggest thing you have to work on is the opening moves because during the first 4-5 turns you don't have anything on the field that can really hurt the opponent and while having 40 DEF Fierte protects you from some things, I get the feeling the opponent is getting the best of you during the early game and that puts you out before you can really get started.

I can't see your last column of cards, but if you're going to open with Archer Scout, I think you should have both Dryad and Esria grim. Yes, many matches that Esria grim will be dead weight, but if you see Falkow, you have a 50% chance of winning the match on Turn 1 and I think that's something you would enjoy doing to Falkow.

If you want, I can have another practice match with you with my Mercenary file to show you how the opening works and why it is so strong.

I'm also not that crazy about the Set 12 Sniper unit, but I've never actually used it, so I'm not sure.
Last edited by gadu on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
gadu

Postby Callonia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:21 am

Rdy whenever u are, and the picture is too big that's why i provided an url above the picture, can u see it?

Lost anyways to another falkow op file. Returns need a hard swift good nerfbat applied to the face.
Callonia

Postby Kemious » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:22 am

Cal your file's pretty awesome and imaginative. though I can understand the frustration of your tanks being one shotted. As for why he quit Its pretty simple He probably figured that you had the standard gowen ball of fire and fire arrow that would destroy him later on.
His blood is of iron and his heart of glass
He survived through countless battles
Not even once retreating
Not even once being victorious
The bearer lies here alone
Thus, my life needs no meaning
This body is made out infinite swords
Kemious

Postby Callonia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:36 am

Kemious wrote:Cal your file's pretty awesome and imaginative. though I can understand the frustration of your tanks being one shotted. As for why he quit Its pretty simple He probably figured that you had the standard gowen ball of fire and fire arrow that would destroy him later on.

Ahh, because this calkul file doesn't run a single grimiore at all with sole exception for fate of esria which i just added now.

Though too bad awesome and imaginative doesn't pass muster in folrart arena, been losing so much duels for past three days. I'm just about ready to move onto sword girls online. Oh and in case u haven't noticed, heierrat knight/fierte makes a pretty nice combo, can get a +45 heal if heierrat knight wants to via double stab.

Another file of mine which i came up with..

Guess what happened?

It loses so hard too.
Only enjoyable matches I had on this file was against two gowen players in the level range of 20+

I had a match where hammer soldier sat there on field for 5+ turns plinking away at the enemy units for just 15 damage while my two other front row units kept on getting hit by random attacks from enemy no pinpointing. Was annoying watching an 135 hp hammer soldier go to waste so i deleted the file.
This file works very well, It just loses to op or incredible bad luck that takes amazing amount of luck to make it happen. Cycled meltiria, and amusingly, the veteran shrine knight works very well in that file.

Had a fight where I had to use him as front row tank to take the hits for my lvl 3s on 2nd row he dies but all three warrior/archer lives to hurt the enemy more. And that TGC priest t1 then refugee t2 trolls several file varieties. She can be almost indestructible opening tank Then by midgame, i lose anyways to the op. Pretty damn bored i am.
Callonia

Postby Kemious » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:51 am

Callonia wrote:Image

That ones work able but honestly your better off with Heavy Knight then Hammer solider if you wan someone to tank for you. In addtion you may wanna consider running only 2 Melt she's more of a tech unit then anything. IN addition I've never been a fan of the 50 into second. drains your life fpoints far too quickly.
His blood is of iron and his heart of glass
He survived through countless battles
Not even once retreating
Not even once being victorious
The bearer lies here alone
Thus, my life needs no meaning
This body is made out infinite swords
Kemious

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum