Lionhearted Zagar

Strategies and Card File Construction

Lionhearted Zagar

Postby Callonia » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:07 am

I'm going to try my best to keep this short n sweet.

4* Lionhearted Zagar is good. That is all.

Long Version: I am temporarily done being butthurt over goldbox rng after ptcarding me one copy of sun god. I haz 0 pt cards again, such is life.

But anyways, I noticed that zagar gets its attack increased by how much hp it has and it stays. Snowballing gogo without being dependant on whether opponent permits it or not, its nice. If they too afraid to get into a manly fist fight with zagar, zagar slays the sissies. If they find the courage to get into a manly fist fight with zagar, zagar participates by punching back which is what's all the fist fights is about.

Also I had this funny idea of comboing messala with heavy folrart guardian but I neglected TGC Clause oh well.

And back to part about lionhearted zagar, the clause where he isn't allowed to standby can be problematic because there are times where its better to be conservative but meh, he gar, zagar can use the moment to reposition to better punch yo face in or dodge a possible SS.

If you itch and ache and long for attacking multipe times in a single round with lionhearted zagar, I don't blame you sir or madam. I recommend using that falkow girl which gives perm +2 agi on open against a field that's being a sissy and trying to gang up on zagar by himself which will rise his agility to 3 making it a excellent choice against some of gowen tribes or slower tribes.

If you desire so but lack sufficient motivation, here's replay showing what zagar's potential.
https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... f8ed827ea4

Can you imagine that he actually dared to summon such a terrible unit like blessed acolyte against me? I decided to show him the error of his ways by removing him via sun god's powahs. But he dares to summon him twice? He suffered til the end of the battle for his crimes against refess for using blessed acolyte. Sun god is not pleased. Horribad units like blessed acolytes will get smited off the field.

If you view this thread and don't care about zagar anyways but you have 3x copies of him so I hate u.

But if you view this thread and start playing zagar cuz of it and you have 3x copies of him so i hate you harder.

I hope you all enjoy reading.
Callonia

Re: Lionhearted Zagar

Postby hexagram » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:54 pm

nice

but i knew he was good

So many people seem to prefer playing in single player arena instead of crest or folrart. I do not really blame them.
Last edited by hexagram on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby gadu » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:38 pm

L2 Toro still has better stats than L4 units (even some L5 units) and Zagar snowballs faster than Crest Blitz... and for some reason, Lost One was the one that got the secret nerf. ;) :ugeek:
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby hexagram » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:26 pm

no nerf?

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Callonia » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:59 pm

gadu wrote:L2 Toro still has better stats than L4 units (even some L5 units) and Zagar snowballs faster than Crest Blitz... and for some reason, Lost One was the one that got the secret nerf. ;) :ugeek:

They're vulnerable and destroyed by tidal waves and wrath of god therefore your argument is invalid you evil falkow abuser evil.
Callonia

Postby Romdeau » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:45 pm

I wonder how successful gadu will be in spreading the lost one nerf conspiracy.
Romdeau

Postby skillll7 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:26 am

There is no conspiracy! ROMDEAU IS INNOCENTZ!!11one!1!
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Return to Annarose's Sanctum