Darkrains Beast hunter Rivera file

Strategies and Card File Construction

Darkrains Beast hunter Rivera file

Postby VertuHonagan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:02 am

Darkrain! I'm sorry I couldn't tell you this in game. I went to save a replay of our game and my flash player crashed. There is one thing you should change in your Rivera file. That is your last SS. Change that to Dilate the one that has 2 lp. Its soul skill is 2 sp do 40 damage to 2 random enemies. It's not as damaging as Dub Rido like you have now, but it lets you deal with multiple targets and would have won you our game.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Re: Darkrains Beast hunter Rivera file

Postby darkrain » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 am

VertuHonagan wrote:Darkrain! I'm sorry I couldn't tell you this in game. I went to save a replay of our game and my flash player crashed. There is one thing you should change in your Rivera file. That is your last SS. Change that to Dilate the one that has 2 lp. Its soul skill is 2 sp do 40 damage to 2 random enemies. It's not as damaging as Dub Rido like you have now, but it lets you deal with multiple targets and would have won you our game.

Yes, Dilate could do 40 damage to two units, however in my experience, most of the units that are 40HP or below have dead when the 3rd and 4th SS activated. And when you opponent iczer your last SS, they usually have their max hp by rest for few turns and have hp>40, so I choose private king as last SS to ensure I could kill one. (cause opponent usually are playing lvl1 lvl3 lvl1 and those lvl1 are killed by 3rd and 4th SS already)
darkrain

Return to Annarose's Sanctum