Twillight Knight Deck help needed

Strategies and Card File Construction

Twillight Knight Deck help needed

Postby bullrex » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:00 am

I'm trying to build a knight file but with both DOC and SK in it, the key cards are unicorn knight, and Verlaat and eskatia tho I only have 1 copy I heard it's pretty good as a 1-of, I'm planning to get more in the future and will probably replace regenerator knight or something else for it. I don't really have a large cardpool, I want to try to at least make this deck work kinda decently in folrart. I think his file is a pretty good counter against Em or EN because it constantly changes the battletime to afternoon. It might even be a decent counter against volcano wyvern. Tho it is undoubtedly a bad matchup against return files

The file :

The opening is
T1 : 2 Lawtia, 2 Refess Mediator to counter shade opening
T2 : Sunlight Knight
T3 : Shade
T4 - on : Situational

Any advice is welcomed, thank you in advance for your help and time :)
Image Image
Highest stack so far, let's see if I can beat this one day
bullrex

Re: Twillight Knight Deck help needed

Postby LoneKnight » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:59 am

For starters, open 2 reff 1 lawt SLK->mediator imo. But your file is kindof a mess anyway...

Played a quick match with a variant:

Okay, so, you lack reliable offense, your units are slow, and all their DF needs setting up, so they aren't even that tanky. Also the highest range you have is 2, and you have no way of sniping an owl sage for example.

If you want this file to win, you'll need to employ serious shenanigans. I'm talking "30/30 on heavy knight and hope your opponent doesn't have an answer to that" shenanigan level here.
LoneKnight

Postby bullrex » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:47 am

I kinda guessed it to be a bit of a mess, but that much huh, well I guess I should change up what's in the file. What does 30/30 mean ? I've been wondering about that for a while. Thank you for taking your time, and also thanks for the advice :)
Image Image
bullrex

Postby LoneKnight » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:09 am

30/30 is a soul skill that gives 30AT/30DF to a friendly unit permanently. Examples are Heirreat knight, Magic doll healer, or EX:Sunlight knight.

Putting it on heavy shield would mean that you have a tank with 40DF that is return/generic grim immune. Some decks just can not deal with that. Although, you'll have a hard time with dodging removal and return SS, as the most obvious tools for that don't affect him.
LoneKnight

Postby Aoi » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:02 am

Well if you really want to play a mixture of Solar Kingdom and Dutchy of Crest Knights, you should be on the look out for Folrart Psycho Soldier she was made to interact with Dutchy of Crest. As well as Right Hand Man/ Aivault as the boosts the hp of fellow knights, so you could possibly run Folrart Guardian and Crest Regen Soldier. Another good Dutchy Knight to look for would be Crest Shocktrooper, he would add the needed firepower to kill things.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby NitroDino » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:05 pm

Here is what I as running:

NitroDino

Postby bullrex » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:46 am

I will definitely consider all of those advices.

As for the psycho soldier I only have 1 of her tho, as a relatively low leveled (25) player who is just retuning to alteil I don't have any proxy cards. For the 30/30 soul skill which place is a better place to put her and which soul card should I change ? I also don't have ebreenu or zalzagul, or the 3 cards on the top and bottom of your file, the 3 cards under salamander, and 2 mitzet. I do have 1 tho. Again sorry for the trouble and thank you for your help :) :D sorry for the late reply. I usually can only access the computer at around this time

EDIT : Guess I'll give up on this Idea untill I have the required cards to actually make it. Sorry for the troubles caused, and thanks for the help :)
Image Image
bullrex

Return to Annarose's Sanctum