Velvet death

Strategies and Card File Construction

Velvet death

Postby Godric » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:20 pm

I've been working on a semi-decent file recently when I scored a full copy of Velvet in the recent ex lotto. It's been working well, and it's got a positive w/l ratio, but I'm wondering if I could tweak it a little to make it better.

SS:
1 Henrietta
2 Violet x2
3 Traitor to God / Leicester
4 Beast Emperor / Rivera
5 The Kraken

File:
2x Shade
3x Hellsmoke
3x Crest Halberd Soldier
3x Chaoslady / Annarose
3x Holy Mother of Blood / Velvet
3x 6th Heaven Devil / Shvarra
2x Angry mob

3x Soul Pact
1x Neglected Soul
1x Overdose
1x Corruption

Basic Shade>Hellsmoke start to start building the field, either going second shade or Annarose. I try to let the second shade die to activate violet when I'll have at least a copy or two of hellsmoke or halberd (for obvious reasons), and I like having Halberd on the field before Velvet. And with the atk buffs from velvet, annarose & Angry Mob, Shvarra can destroy the enemy field with ease, both with his action, and his close.
Neglected soul is pretty awesome in this file, considering all the tempory atk buffs I can get easily to reactivate close skills.

Some of the things that don't always work out that well at first glance would be the cem retrieval SS, as it's hard to get them to activate when I want, and difficult still to get back specifically what I want, such as losing both Hellsmoke and Halberd soldier in the same turn so I really can't make use of the returned copies. Of course when they do activate at the right time, the effects are brilliant.

Anyway, if people have got thoughts or suggestions, I'd love to hear them. It's a fun file and I'd like to get it to work even more consistently.
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Re: Velvet death

Postby Ropey » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:59 am

"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Re: Velvet death

Postby worthing » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Nice, i loved using velvet with ignia and shock trooper
worthing

Return to Annarose's Sanctum