Can it get any lamer? 3x LeBeau SC...

Strategies and Card File Construction

Can it get any lamer? 3x LeBeau SC...

Postby Tenkai » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:15 pm

<image removed>

Well I did manage to kill off 2x his DF buffed units, but animated dead + close skill + Lebeau is just imba. Hit him 2x times with fire tornado and he could easily heal everytime. After I used up all my grimoire cards, it was a loosing match anyway...

GMs should seriously think about changing something about this matter, I'm sure that there are only a handful players, who can "do" something about 3x Lebeau SC (but mostlikely NOT win)...
Tenkai

Re: Can it get any lamer? 3x LeBeau SC...

Postby Grain » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:49 pm

I think we have a policy against posting the soul skills of others without consent.
Grain

Postby Aether » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:54 pm

Use of LeBeau Soul Skills is getting out of hand...

And also, like the previous poster said, I think the mods don't want cards from opponents decks posted without permission. Even so, I took a look at the picture and I feel your pain.
;a40 Accounts: Alpha 121 / Aether
Aether

Postby DWildstar » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:32 am

Grain is right, we don't want people to be posting the soul skills of others so I removed the link to the image. If any player thinks that there's a problem with someone cheating then PM a mod screenshots, but do not post screenshots such as these in the forums.
DWildstar

Postby razorbubble » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:21 am

Actually, it is quite simple to remove these super buffed DF cards. The Lawtia "Return" card works wonders, always annoys me. Then there are other cards in the game that have skills that takes away directly from HP and not just AT. Like the Gowen "Berserker" card.
razorbubble

Postby Cyanide » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:21 pm

I think it's getting quite obvious that it needs to be changed, yeah sure you can find some ways to get round it but just look at how it's being used any player that knows anything uses it as a soul card, there should be common strategies yes but not like this where every lawtia user does it.

As falkow I find it fairly easy to deal but even then when you come up against someone using in 3 soul cards in a row it can lose the game for you :( and gowen users have next to no chance with it neither do refess really,
;a38
Cyanide

Postby Tenkai » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:28 pm

razorbubble wrote:Actually, it is quite simple to remove these super buffed DF cards. The Lawtia "Return" card works wonders, always annoys me. Then there are other cards in the game that have skills that takes away directly from HP and not just AT. Like the Gowen "Berserker" card.

How do I suppose to get my hands on 3x Return cards as gowen user, without spending hundreds of dollars? Not to mention I have to rearrange my whole deck just because of 1 (or in several cases 2 or 3) freaking soulcard. Besides that:
Return only works on LvL 3 and below, and the other popular option for the DF buff is Zombie Lord (50 Hp/30Att/1Agi/1Rng) a LvL 4 unit with a hp regen close skill and a 100AT attack skill...GG
Tenkai

Postby Grain » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:03 pm

Tenkai wrote:
razorbubble wrote:Actually, it is quite simple to remove these super buffed DF cards. The Lawtia "Return" card works wonders, always annoys me. Then there are other cards in the game that have skills that takes away directly from HP and not just AT. Like the Gowen "Berserker" card.

How do I suppose to get my hands on 3x Return cards as gowen user, without spending hundreds of dollars? Not to mention I have to rearrange my whole deck just because of 1 (or in several cases 2 or 3) freaking soulcard. Besides that:
Return only works on LvL 3 and below, and the other popular option for the DF buff is Zombie Lord (50 Hp/30Att/1Agi/1Rng) a LvL 4 unit with a hp regen close skill and a 100AT attack skill...GG

That's exactly how I feel about the Brave Soldier + Panther Soul combo.
Grain

Postby Aether » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:18 pm

Grain wrote:That's exactly how I feel about the Brave Soldier + Panther Soul combo.

That is a lot more easily beatable, though. I've run into that combo a few times and it can be difficult when initiative is not on my side, but I am still able to take it out rather quickly. LeBeau on the other hand completely throws me off because there isn't much I can do about it. In attempting to get rid of the effect on the opponent's creature so I can even hurt him, I end up losing the game. I even have Dispel and Fire Tornado in my deck...
;a40 Accounts: Alpha 121 / Aether
Aether

Postby Grain » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:25 pm

Aether wrote:
Grain wrote:That's exactly how I feel about the Brave Soldier + Panther Soul combo.

That is a lot more easily beatable, though. I've run into that combo a few times and it can be difficult when initiative is not on my side, but I am still able to take it out rather quickly.

Are you Refess?
Grain

Next

Return to Annarose's Sanctum