Card of the Week 7/28

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Card of the Week 7/28

Postby Eeyore » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:50 pm

Phades,

Yes I meant using Invisible Druid in the context of being an answer to Zombie Lord. I prefer not to use Invisible Druid as a Soul Card personally because I don't like to have three 1 LP Soul Card's.
Eeyore

Postby Sarkath » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:14 am

Yes I meant using Invisible Druid in the context of being an answer to Zombie Lord

Or Flesh recycle and then Elite Crest Knight or anything else that has 30 atk with the ability to penetrate. Like 2 magic dolls right next to each others.
Sarkath out. :ugeek:
Sarkath

Postby Phades » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:48 am

Eeyore wrote:Phades,

Yes I meant using Invisible Druid in the context of being an answer to Zombie Lord. I prefer not to use Invisible Druid as a Soul Card personally because I don't like to have three 1 LP Soul Card's.

Seriously though, using invisible druid as a SS or Assasin dwarfs almost any other method by comparison, since it gets no option to regenerate and removes it from the field in addition to preventing the SP surge allowing them to propell in a different direction.
Phades

Postby Eeyore » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:04 pm

The SP surge is a good point. Preventing your opponent from receiving 4SP after you send Zagar or Azure Dragon to the cemetary is HUGE! The problem is that it would disrupt my current Soul Card layout. I prefer row attacks early on than sending one unit of choice to the cemetary.

I'll give it a try and see how effective it is compared to the rows.
Eeyore

Postby Phades » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:08 pm

Eeyore wrote:The SP surge is a good point. Preventing your opponent from receiving 4SP after you send Zagar or Azure Dragon to the cemetary is HUGE! The problem is that it would disrupt my current Soul Card layout. I prefer row attacks early on than sending one unit of choice to the cemetary.

I'll give it a try and see how effective it is compared to the rows.

It is a different midgame strategy. Row attacks or dual 40s are good for the early game, but mid to late game it is more about taking out the signifigant keys to your opponents strategy. I feel that the falkow players that are sucessful figured this out early on. (I am not implying what you play or how you prefer to play, just making an observation)
Phades

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum