Gowen strategies

Strategies and Card File Construction

Gowen strategies

Postby Vatina » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:33 am

I tried searching for it, but didn't find a thread here for Gowen strategies yet. (If there is one, feel free to remove/merge this post.)

Do you have any good strategies or useful tips for those who picked gowen as their starter set? The most I have found on this board so far is "anything from gowen awesome", but I'm not very good at coming up with strategies to begin with, and that doesn't help much :P

;a40
Vatina

Re: Gowen strategies

Postby Susanoo » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:48 am

and how do i feel that the name vatina sounds so familiar to me.

oh well i'm not a gowen player in any way. just that i have fought way too much gowens so i probably know much of their good strategies. popular opening moves are with kurina + monks, or brave soldier + phanter soul, and probably some others i have no knowledge of. the basic of playing gowen is to take control of the field early so clearing the enemy forces early helps you a lot. and saves you the time for you to play your magic sword dual wielder or bear killing axeman. and occasional clever play on salamander is also the key to victory. I'd say for gowen, dont stick on a fixed strategy like most lawtia does, but play according to situation.

hope this helps.
Susanoo

Postby Vatina » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:02 am

Susanoo! Sure I know you, from v-n.net and Lemmasoft :D Funny to run into you here. And thanks I'll try and keep those things in mind.
Vatina

Postby teasel » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:20 am

i made one but to say the truth (hope nobody gets offended) i didn't found it very helpfull
http://www.alteil.com/forum/index.php?f ... =viewtopic
one thing that is going to make the life better for us gowen player is the fact that the EX pack is going to contain blitz soldier so assuming they don't cost too much we could finaly have our 3 copies of blitz soldier too
teasel

Return to Annarose's Sanctum