RANT? : Scared of the EX pack !

Strategies and Card File Construction

RANT? : Scared of the EX pack !

Postby neonsun » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:17 pm

MMMMMMMMMMMMM

i was just looking at those new EX packs and i realized that only LAWTIA sphere was getting 2 brand new units.

we re getting an ANGEL :) and................... and an older model of Johny 5 :( :( :( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l30sOEv_JUc
(note: in the video the fat guy in a suit running away --> definitely a Refess player )

back to topic --> are we getting Johny 5 because Lebau is getting sacked/fired/nerfed
HAving molerat meat for breakfast lunch and dinner ....Cheers !!!!
neonsun

Re: RANT? : Scared of the EX pack !

Postby DWildstar » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:23 pm

neonsun wrote:MMMMMMMMMMMMM

i was just looking at those new EX packs and i realized that only LAWTIA sphere was getting 2 brand new units.

Even though the other colors are EX versions of existing character cards, they have different stats and abilities so they'll function as different units when played with.
DWildstar

Postby DanTheTimid » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:32 pm

As I understand it, the EX pack is the same as it was in Japan, however we're getting it sooner then the Japanese got theirs. As such the reason Lawtia is getting a unit they didn't already have in the English game is simply because when this pack came out in Japan, Broken Iron Soldier was already out. It has nothing to do with compensating for any changes that may or may not happen to Killing Machine.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby slashzero » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:53 pm

Y'know I'm more afraid of all the Falkow/Falkow Hybrid decks running around sporting Deep Squid x3 after this...
slashzero

Postby ShinyDanmaku » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:44 am

And don't forget the blitz soldiers...
ShinyDanmaku

Postby neonsun » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:38 am

looking forward to use the Johny 5 robot card
HAving molerat meat for breakfast lunch and dinner ....Cheers !!!!
neonsun

Postby ranma824 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:22 am

Does anybody think the "Angel of Fire and Gaia Rougeerst" is just a tad bit overpowered? It can basically put everybody on your field in a league of their own with a simple sacrifice.
ranma824

Postby Grain » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:29 am

ranma824 wrote:Does anybody think the "Angel of Fire and Gaia Rougeerst" is just a tad bit overpowered? It can basically put everybody on your field in a league of their own with a simple sacrifice.

The Refess angel is the opposite, so, they balance out!
Grain

Postby ranma824 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:37 am

Grain wrote:
ranma824 wrote:Does anybody think the "Angel of Fire and Gaia Rougeerst" is just a tad bit overpowered? It can basically put everybody on your field in a league of their own with a simple sacrifice.

The Refess angel is the opposite, so, they balance out!

Not if you're playing Falkow it doesn't. :(

Oh, and another thing - I like how Salamanders COMPLETELY OWN the Falkow Angel. Zero point in using her against gowen. My best bet is to PRAY that my opponent isn't Gowen with angels.
ranma824

Postby Romdeau » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:40 am

Salamanders? If you blink or stare at her long enough she'll die because that's how pathetic she is. I would really get a kick if a Falkow (or anyone-it's lvl 1) dropped this babe on the front line as his/her Killing Machine SC triggers-and then dies because it only has 10 hp.
Romdeau

Next

Return to Annarose's Sanctum