Current Meta breakdown for beginners

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Current Meta breakdown for beginners

Postby Eeyore » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:53 am

Thanks for that tip Tenkai!
Eeyore

Postby EvilGenius » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:56 am

I'd just like to point out that Cure can be a game saver, with enough luck and timing. For example, it's pretty obvious when Gowen uses Flame Tornado. So on the same turn, play Cure. Now here's where the luck comes in. If Flame Tornado goes off first, it will do tons of damage to your units. When Cure goes off, it will heal 1 unit completely, even if that unit has -100 HP from the FT. This could save a key unit and possibly save you the game.

On the other hand, if Cure goes off first, you're screwed. :lol:
EvilGenius

Postby Phades » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:31 pm

EvilGenius wrote:I'd just like to point out that Cure can be a game saver, with enough luck and timing. For example, it's pretty obvious when Gowen uses Flame Tornado. So on the same turn, play Cure. Now here's where the luck comes in. If Flame Tornado goes off first, it will do tons of damage to your units. When Cure goes off, it will heal 1 unit completely, even if that unit has -100 HP from the FT. This could save a key unit and possibly save you the game.

On the other hand, if Cure goes off first, you're screwed. :lol:

In any situation that i have had a cure loaded, the DD has always come second. Cure would be more interesting if it could single target revive closed units. I have never been more frustrated with refress, while having cure reloaded, only to see the intended target for cure be closed via SS.
Phades

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum