Card List Translation

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Card List Translation

Postby Akjeil » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:15 am

Awod wrote:Hearing that it made me wonder, is it possible to watch matches? Y'know like say have a spectators button that allows you to view an on-going game? Just curious.

I assumed there were, or at least some after-battle replays. That's what I thought you'd meant in another thread, when you said "It'll be fun seeing all the newbies get beaten, who don't know how to manipulate their cards." (Or something like that.)

-((())) Akjeil, Live in Stereo ((()))

;a40
"A rabbit made from candy > candy made from a rabbit."
-Important Things With Demetri Martin, "Games: Greater than/ Equal to"
Akjeil

Re: Seeing [ ]'s

Postby Akjeil » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:19 am

Allied wrote:I feel like a computer noob, I only seen squares

Hey, did you mean you saw squares in place of text on the Card List, or something else? 'Cuz I think I saw the same thing before the translation was updated.

-"Be There Or Be Akjeil"
Akjeil

Postby Awod » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:20 am

akjeil wrote:
Awod wrote:Hearing that it made me wonder, is it possible to watch matches? Y'know like say have a spectators button that allows you to view an on-going game? Just curious.

I assumed there were, or at least some after-battle replays. That's what I thought you'd meant in another thread, when you said "It'll be fun seeing all the newbies get beaten, who don't know how to manipulate their cards." (Or something like that.)

-((())) Akjeil, Live in Stereo ((()))

;a40

You mistake me for grain. I've never actually played a match before so I don't have a clue how it works.

Grain wrote:It'll be fun watching all the newbies that can't manipulate their cards properly lose.

-Grain
Eva FTW~
雲泥の差
Awod

Postby lupos » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:10 am

Can't watch matches, though it something we and the Japanese have both though of and it's high on the list of potential features for the future. And if you saw just squares its because you don't have the right language pack installed in windows.

Start>settings>control panel> regional and language settings> languages tab > check box for "install files for east Asian languages". It'll ask you for the windows disk and run a quick install.
lupos
Site Admin

Re: Squares in Windows

Postby Akjeil » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:22 pm

Awod wrote:You mistake me for grain. I've never actually played a match before so I don't have a clue how it works.

Grain wrote:It'll be fun watching all the newbies that can't manipulate their cards properly lose.

-Grain

Oops...too much late-night delirium. I wonder if this trumps me misspelling my own name in the "New Member Welcomes" thread...
lupos wrote:...if you saw just squares its because you don't have the right language pack installed in windows.

Start>settings>control panel> regional and language settings> languages tab > check box for "install files for east Asian languages". It'll ask you for the windows disk and run a quick install.

That makes sense, I had a similar problem when I first viewed the Japanese Alteil site.
lupos wrote:Can't watch matches, though it something we and the Japanese have both though of and it's high on the list of potential features for the future.

Just what I wanted to hear. If it doesn't debut with the launch, I can wait, for I have existed thru the millenia!!!

-Apokalypse-jeil
Akjeil

Postby Grain » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:17 am

Awod wrote:You mistake me for grain. I've never actually played a match before so I don't have a clue how it works.

Um.....

Wat?
Grain

Postby Awod » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 am

Grain wrote:

Um.....

Wat?

He made a post mentioning my name, and saying saying that line, '
It'll be fun watching all the newbies that can't manipulate their cards properly lose.' however those were your words not mine I merely corrected him. I no longer see the post in question guess he deleted it.
Eva FTW~
雲泥の差
Awod

Postby Grain » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:25 am

Awod wrote:He made a post mentioning my name, and saying saying that line, '
It'll be fun watching all the newbies that can't manipulate their cards properly lose.' however those were your words not mine I merely corrected him. I no longer see the post in question guess he deleted it.

Okay, you aren't getting it :mrgreen:

I don't have an Alpha account.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN
Grain

Postby Awod » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:29 am

Ahh, I see where you're lost.

Grain wrote:

Bold: He misquoted me.

underline: My experience with the game at the time of posting.

They are two separate things, sorry to confuse you.
Eva FTW~
雲泥の差
Awod

Postby Grain » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:32 am

Awod wrote:Ahh, I see where you're lost.

Grain wrote:

Bold: He misquoted me.

underline: My experience with the game at the time of posting.

They are two separate things, sorry to confuse you.

This confusion was brought to us by overlapping quotes.

Thank you.
Grain

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum