Rougeerst and Gowen, a match made in heaven

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Rougeerst and Gowen, a match made in heaven

Postby radishlaw » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:29 am

Thespi raised a very interesting point...the SS is useful even for non-Gowen decks...
And level up is the absolute bane of return...

Guess I underestimated the EX cards a bit. :shock:
radishlaw

Postby Sylfeinray » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:39 am

DocWatson wrote:Lawtia/Falkow hybrid eh? I could certainly see that being a very decent possibility, both have cards that could use the other faction. Lawtia could use the speed and Falkow can use the efficient power, also, a XXXX bomb then using the SP you get from losing all those units to power out a Djinn would be pretty funny no?

I love posting on these boards, such lively discussion and brilliant ideas get tossed about!

It's a fun combo, I'm already doing it since all the speed buffers are lvl 1 and it's easy to use.
Sylfeinray

Postby Falanx » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:31 am

Gowen with just a single Sylph and a single Undine has been serving me very well actually. Really helps with countering that annoying Falkow return opener with the witch, and makes for a great way to throw off Falkow players who feel secure in their Agi advantage.

Also Lawtia's tanks benefit ridiculously from the Gowen Angel's SS, the full heal actually helps Lawtia more than most others I think because Lawtias tanks are almost always missing some health, and then to have the extra attack on top of that it really makes them a threat rather then just an annoying wall.
Falanx

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum