Refess's Redemption

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Refess's Redemption

Postby Romdeau » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:34 pm

High five Grain! I got the wrong person (insert other random half witty snap). If this person would care to share some tips to fellow Refess, maybe this clan would start to show its stuff (in some ways hopefully). It's someone else, although I'm positive he did have an RP of 1910 as Refess.

Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?
Romdeau

Postby EvilGenius » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:38 pm

Grain wrote:
Proxy wrote:Just in case anyone hasn't noticed yet, Refess has a savior and his/her name is patapoya. As of right now, 5:08 p.m. Pacific, patapoya is ranked #3 on the RP stats. I've encounter this Iczer and needless to say he stomped on me. He used quite a few rare cards and the EX angel but that's besides the point; Refess does stand a chance of redemption. Perhaps nobody just knew how to use them properly until now.

BTW I'm not 100% sure that's the Iczer I fought but I'm darn near close to it, but please correct me and ignore if I am wrong.

Of course, Refess is fine! This proves it.

Everyone else just needs to learn to play or switch to Gowen.

Love the edit. Much better. ;a33
EvilGenius

Postby Grain » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:44 pm

Proxy wrote:High five Grain! I got the wrong person (insert other random half witty snap). If this person would care to share some tips to fellow Refess, maybe this clan would start to show its stuff (in some ways hopefully). It's someone else, although I'm positive he did have an RP of 1910 as Refess.

Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?

She/He could have gotten to 1910 using Falkow and have just been trying out a Refess file for fun.
Grain

Postby Justice » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:16 am

This strategy actually works pretty well, you just have to choose your units/SS order carefully and vary it depending upon the opposing clan. I've gone from getting beat down hard to actually competing against decks...and I am an admittedly mediocre player. In the hands of someone good this might have real potential!

That being said, I find the mirror match the hardest. It's really weird having to consider backlash in your plays. :D
Stay frosty and shoot for the moon!
Justice

Postby Porky » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:47 am

Patapoya plays falkow, i've vsed him a couple of times.
"Talking to you is like having a period." -Toradora.
Porky

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum