I'm gonna bump this cause I've been tryin and failin pretty bad with warriors
. Has anyone else even attempted it? I'm one of the few with Steel/Estoma/Bazgar/Cassandra/Feria playsets so I feel some moral obligation to at least represent them a little bit in Folrart... but every attempt of mine just ends it failure. I tried to open kurina - 1 - spgen - steel - fill out field, but that just ends really poorly every time. I tried to go back to fundamentals, and I think maybe a 1-3-1-4 open would be a more sound approach for this set up. Carb -> Light H-Fighter -> (Asuet triggers) lvl 1 -> Steel. But I worry about so many things such as...
1) Lvl 4 problem - Steel, being a level 4, is really awkward to place in a gowen rush. Also... Why Steel when you can Rivera?
2) Feria - Everytime I play Feria this thought enters my head: "Now why are we playing Feria when we could be playing rhino or axe man? Oh yeah trying to be a warrior - purist here..."
3) Amazon - Same problem as Feria. Why amazon when you can axe man and rhino?
4) Charge and Brave Strike - Almost never get to play them cause I have so many problems trying to get field control.
5) Estoma/Bazgar/Dilate/Cassandra - All mid level units. Wonderful. Mids basically means I have very little control over my SS, I'm vulnerable to removals, I can't deal with owl sages or kald or KP's easily, and by the time I play Bazgar he will die immediately from a kurina/tiger/rhino/salamander field.
6) I'm sorry but I think steel+yuni is a junky combo. It basically just adds a ton of attack to 1 unit cause by the time steel acts he is probably dead.
Any brilliant insights from anyone? Will I ever succeed in my quest to build a competitive warriors