Beting Falkow with Lawtia

Strategies and Card File Construction

Beting Falkow with Lawtia

Postby greenchamoy » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:07 pm

Maybe it's the topic of the moment or maybe Falklow startegy it's almost perfect. The thing is that i can't beat them.

I tried every possible move or strategy and I just can't.

There must be a way.

Anyone??
greenchamoy

Re: Beting Falkow with Lawtia

Postby Romdeau » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:38 pm

I'm starting to see repetitiveness with these new threads that pop up every so often and I'd like to point it out here that its my belief the GMS should discourage this-it's annoying to see the same idea pop up in new threads. There are a few Lawtia threads that you can revive or look through instead of making a new one so all of us have to look at it for the next few days and repost what's already been said or let it die.

Don't take this personally, it's just a trend I'm seeing and I decided to point it out here.
Romdeau

Postby EvilGenius » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:18 pm

Falkow seems to be the FotM (Flavor of the Month). Don't worry, we'll soon be seeing "OMG How do I beat Refess?" threads. :mrgreen: ;a41
EvilGenius

Postby Xovian » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:27 pm

EvilGenius wrote:Gowen seems to be the FotM (Flavor of the Month)

Fixed...
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

Postby Grain » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:38 pm

xovian1 wrote:
EvilGenius wrote:Gowen seems to be the FotM (Flavor of the Month)

Fixed...

Gowen has been the flavor since launch.

FotM = second most popular
Grain

Postby Essence » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:52 pm

I've been beaten by just a few non all night decks, but I have to say the ones that beat me predicted my moves, and played shades nicely. Only real tip is shade will be your best friend against this deck.
Essence

Postby DearestNight » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:26 am

Essence wrote:I have to say the ones that beat me predicted my moves

Incredibly important factor, more than any card. When fighting falk, constantly re-evaluate your strategy. Sticking too much to 'routine' (which we all do sometimes) can absolutely -ruin- you. For one, watch their sp like a hawk, and memorize the most used cards. Sp can tell you whether agi altering, or return/pick-you-off units are coming. When they've above 2 is always when it gets complicated.

My advice would be, ask yourself questions every new turn. Like, do I have a unit worth returning right now? Who would do more damage this round now, and then what if agi's changed? Little things like that. Change up your plays to accomodate new situations. Just because you have the sp to bring out a -planned- unit, doesn't mean it will help the most in the end.

As Essence also said, shades. Don't waste them. And equally as important is Counterattack. That card alone can turn a vordore strat into a train wreck if played right (always always check their graveyard, note whats likely to come back).

*exhale* Now back to my sammich.
Be a craftsman in speech that thou mayest be strong, for the strength of one is the tongue, and speech is mightier than all fighting. ~ Maxims of Ptahhotep, 3400 B.C.
DearestNight

Postby friedtofu » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:32 am

So true. Just time your Shades right to bite the SP out of us Falkrow players and cripple us.

Also - a well played counter attack can wipe out our whole field. If you have a splash of red - comboing it with Salamander is nice
friedtofu

Postby Cheezy » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:22 am

I find using Castle Wights pretty useful against Falkow, they have good hp and can stand in the middle row. At night they gain 20+ attack which totals to 50, and will reduce a non-boosted Sea Hunter to 10, or even one-hit Eagle Soldiers and the like.
When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.
Cheezy

Return to Annarose's Sanctum