more multi sphere strategies

Strategies and Card File Construction

more multi sphere strategies

Postby jasta85 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:14 am

with set 2 out i think we'll be seeing a lot more multisphere decks with more SP gen and the soul cards that give you 3 to a specific sphere. the combos can vary greatly, right now i'm seeing thing like refuss defense combined with the hard hitters of other spheres or falkow getting decent spells from othere spheres.

if you have any strategies that can work with multiple spheres, stick em up here.
jasta85

Re: more multi sphere strategies

Postby Wisp » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:25 am

I can see this happening easily now... don't want to give away anything just yet though! xD
Wisp

Postby erestor » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:46 pm

well i dont see multi-colour decks happening just yet; except for experiments. but definately more decks that have one or two of another coulour.
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Postby edgarfigaro » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:42 pm

Anyone try making an low level four sphere deck. 3 wisps. 3 shades, 3 Kurinas, 3 Boy Combat Priests. 3 Sylphs. 3 Combat Monks, 3 Haste Soldiers and maybe a few Shield Knights or Acolytes. They're all one or two SP, so getting them out should be easy. And you get all the benefits of all spheres.

Lawtia's SP sapping
Falkow's speed
Gowen's strength
Refess' defense

Any comments...
"what on earth did you just say? did someone nerf your keyboard?" ~Spears
I feel that way all the time Spears, all the time.
edgarfigaro

Postby Wisp » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:53 pm

I started building a deck like that... never did complete it or get a chance to truly try it out though. :/
Wisp

Postby EvilGenius » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:59 pm

edgarFigaro wrote:Anyone try making an low level four sphere deck. 3 wisps. 3 shades, 3 Kurinas, 3 Boy Combat Priests. 3 Sylphs. 3 Combat Monks, 3 Haste Soldiers and maybe a few Shield Knights or Acolytes. They're all one or two SP, so getting them out should be easy. And you get all the benefits of all spheres.

Lawtia's SP sapping
Falkow's speed
Gowen's strength
Reffess' speed

Any comments...

Don't forget Salamanders. ;a30
EvilGenius

Postby Falanx » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:02 pm

edgarFigaro wrote:Anyone try making an low level four sphere deck. 3 wisps. 3 shades, 3 Kurinas, 3 Boy Combat Priests. 3 Sylphs. 3 Combat Monks, 3 Haste Soldiers and maybe a few Shield Knights or Acolytes. They're all one or two SP, so getting them out should be easy. And you get all the benefits of all spheres.

Lawtia's SP sapping
Falkow's speed
Gowen's strength
Refess' defense

Any comments...

Honestly Brave Soldier/Panther Soul would fit in the above almost better than in its own Gowen File imo...

Also Cyclone would eat that deck... of course not many keep 1 on them these days its seems, still good to be aware of.
Falanx

Postby edgarfigaro » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:14 pm

But the cards gio back to the card file. So no SP is lost. Well probably when your opponent sees there's no one left.
"what on earth did you just say? did someone nerf your keyboard?" ~Spears
I feel that way all the time Spears, all the time.
edgarfigaro

Postby Essence » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:02 pm

Multi-color in the end won't be dominant for a long time. When just having your cards flow is much better.
Essence

Postby Rad!oZonde » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:34 pm

I was able to win a battle or so with a refess/falkow deck [from the first set]
Though over time the routine showed a lot of flaws [2 sp is equal to 4 completed sp spent 1 to 2 etc. It took longer to set up defense than usual], so I guess the reason i was winning the first few times was because the other player probably was new to the game.

But with the new set out there's going be a better sp chance with multicolored decks. It's possible to play decks like that from the first set. The new set makes attempting multicolored decks a bit easier than is was in the first set
HENSHIN GO!!!
Rad!oZonde

Next

Return to Annarose's Sanctum