All Morning Deck

Strategies and Card File Construction

All Morning Deck

Postby Essence » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:05 pm

Think we'll see some Refess all morning decks now? Since morning actually has a reason for it to be there aside from Weissvoyge now.
Essence

Re: All Morning Deck

Postby jasta85 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:21 pm

i just played a rather annoying all morning deck. first card out was the lycanthrope angle, second card out was the solar prince guy (angle in first row, prince in back) next card out was an SP gen in the 2nd row. i was taking some hurt in the beginning of the game but the guy screwed himself because i finally got enough creatures where i could kill his lycanthrope over and over again (forcing him to spend SP to rez it) so i finally drained his SP and killed it, then killed his solar prince, was pretty much game over after that.

Refuss has to have good SP generation if they want to rely on lycanthropes. all the cards that come back from the dead cost SP so if your opponet just keeps wacking them over and over again you're gonna run out of SP real fast. however if you have a killing machine in your soul stack you can just up the defense on your lycanthrope, but there are so many ways to kill or bypass defense now it probably wouldnt be as nasty as old times.
jasta85

Postby Essence » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:25 pm

Big reason I thought it would be dangerous is their sp generation.
Essence

Postby kitsunekit » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:41 pm

Well the fact pasaran costs 2 for 3 makes it the worst of the SP generators right now >_>' I really wish they'd errata them to 1->2...
kitsunekit

Postby EvilGenius » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:29 pm

kitsunekit wrote:Well the fact pasaran costs 2 for 3 makes it the worst of the SP generators right now >_>' I really wish they'd errata them to 1->2...

Yeah... I really get annoyed by that. I hear so many people saying Refess is supposed to be this big SP generator File, but when I look at Fuzzy compared to other cards, I just wonder what these people were thinking.

Granted, Refess get's the Easter Bunny, but good luck pulling 2 or 3 of him...
EvilGenius

Postby ANIMEniac » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:23 am

Yeah, funny how Refress has to use the rare cards to get a similar SP effect as the cheaper counterparts of other decks.
ANIMEniac

Return to Annarose's Sanctum