@speed lawtia decks

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: @speed lawtia decks

Postby Logress » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:55 am

Dalos is tough, maybe one of the 5 strongest cards in the game right now. If you know he's coming, DF does wonders. For Refess, Trick Shield Knight with blessing on him is level 3, has 75 HP, 15 DF, does 35 damage, and has 1 AGI. Dalos has 20 AT, +30 because TSK is level 3. That's 50, or 35 after DF. First turn, Dalos goes first, knocks TSK down to 40. TSK goes, knocks dalos down to 25 after DF. Next turn, Dalos goes, knocks TSK down to 5, TSK goes, kills Dalos. Enemy revives Dalos, you use Cure. Repeat. His requirements, 10 SP up front (5 for Sphere level, 5 for Dalos). Your requirements, 8 SP up front, 3 for sphere level, 3 for TSK, 2 for Blessing). His total loss, 3 copies of Dalos and 2 SP for revivals. Your total loss, two cures, 4 SP. He's left with nothing, you get to keep a TSK, all blessed and ready for more.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Romdeau » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:21 am

As nice as that sounds Logress, Lawtia has a few lovely grims that can stop your plan right in its tracks (that annoy me to no end). They are-pure terror, sacrifice, life conversion, etc. etc.
Romdeau

Postby Phades » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:46 am

Romdeau wrote:As nice as that sounds Logress, Lawtia has a few lovely grims that can stop your plan right in its tracks (that annoy me to no end). They are-pure terror, sacrifice, life conversion, etc. etc.

[card=218]Corruption[/card] ><;
Phades

Postby Logress » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:12 am

Corruption is the biggest buzz-killer. At least with the others you can revive and waste another Bless, at least the enemy is burning equal or more SP.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby victorcarbon » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:37 pm

through luck ive managed to beat some of these decks with a speed weenie deck

cant wait to try it out against those burning sun/exploding spores decks!
victorcarbon

Postby Romdeau » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:13 pm

victorcarbon wrote:through luck ive managed to beat some of these decks with a speed weenie deck

cant wait to try it out against those burning sun/exploding spores decks!

More power to the weenies!
Romdeau

Postby surignum » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:22 am

XD i love my speed lawtia....and forget about using corruption...i just put my elder druid in the back with an agi boosting ss (with a protected front) to bring down all their big shots...and the 3 ogres help out alot too...but once my ogres and fenrirs are done, my deck is basically finished, with the exception of 3 melee dolls and black hounds........

what i cant seem to beat are the lawtias that just spew out shades the first 3 turns, and the holy dragon/coatl combo for refess.....gowen is a joke, where dalos and fenrir can take out the entire field in one turn ( *pokes fun at burning lvl 2 monks and archers XD )and nobody really uses falkow much anymore....but if they do, everyone knows to just target the agi boosters.

But even though i seem to be winning alot against ALL of the spheres, i keep getting demolished by lvl 30 izcars who just throw out basic cards. Im not suggesting that the more money you spend, the more powerful you get, but im sick of seeing my dragons and pretty beasting cards being dominated by someone using just the magic doll buff or something simple....it would seem that the more stratigically i think, the more often i lose. and when i just destroy the field with cards, i win...is winning really just a matter of how many cards you load on the field?
*It descends from heaven:Yet it unleashes hell*
surignum

Postby victorcarbon » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:28 pm

its been fun smacking around the non-fully perfected speed lawtia decks with beefed up level 2's ^_^

then i play a REAL speed lawtia deck and get mopped up
victorcarbon

Postby BlueFlame » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:54 pm

surignum wrote:and nobody really uses falkow much anymore....but if they do, everyone knows to just target the agi boosters.

my dragons and pretty beasting cards being dominated by someone using just the magic doll buff or something simple....it would seem that the more stratigically i think, the more often i lose. and when i just destroy the field with cards, i win...is winning really just a matter of how many cards you load on the field?

1st part: Em... not everyone. I recently fought a Refess in normal arena, lvl 7. He never targeted my Song Sorceror. Easy win. Then again, maybe it';s because I got Vordore somewhere around the eight turn and kept boosting everyone to hell. Increase units? More damage and speed. I'm finding Undine somewhat useless now though. Btw, I only have a starter deck with modified SC.

2nd Part: Total agreement. ;attack Unless their SC's end up wiping my field out. ;attack

Just off-topic:
Is it possible that with less Falkow's now, people are/will forgetting how to counter it?
BlueFlame

Postby SadistOkita » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:38 pm

Compare Dalos to Efreet. Nuff said.
SadistOkita

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum