@speed lawtia decks

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: @speed lawtia decks

Postby surignum » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:15 pm

...since ive been using dalos, many people have found interesting combos, but the most obvious of them all is the x10 of your sphere grimoires.they rip him to shreds....so ive started to pack skele warriors in my ss, just in case XD
*It descends from heaven:Yet it unleashes hell*
surignum

Postby jasta85 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:32 pm

surignum wrote:...since ive been using dalos, many people have found interesting combos, but the most obvious of them all is the x10 of your sphere grimoires.they rip him to shreds....so ive started to pack skele warriors in my ss, just in case XD

but if dalos sets off the skele warrior ss then it's sorta gone to waste hasnt it?
jasta85

Postby surignum » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:00 pm

well, i never throw dalos out on the field alone, so i would hope a diff unit would activate it...but if dalos activates it then yeah, i guess it would be a waste
surignum

Postby Radders » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:23 am

There's always Skeleton Master and his ability to bring back the oldest card in your cemetery.
Radders

Postby surignum » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:42 am

i would much rather level up my refess level and use time reader or even dub rido from falkow, before i would use skeleton master. too much to go through...and his stats are horrible.
surignum

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum