The Renaissance of Big Blue

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: The Renaissance of Big Blue

Postby kion » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:27 pm

nice work gon, i like how your deck works, so much flexibility and options, and pretty amazing to watch and vs :D

Pretty cool how every unit of yours has a role and how they come out depends on the situation rather then aiming to stack your field,

good work, and respect uppppp to you , hope you find a way to take it up to 2XXX, looks like there is potential ;th2
Last edited by kion on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kion

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Yeah I noticed that literally like every one of these cards (except Bog) are on the underdog list. So I wanted to try it out and design a test file cause I think rather than the file just being 'bad,' people just don't know how to play it. So that's why I did this write up to maybe inspire some thought and ideas and maybe some other people will create some other versions and we could all work together and help each other to improve and innovate.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:03 am

So, has anyone tried playing this? Or is it still too hard? Any other replays or matchups requested?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby imortal12233 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:38 am

I would try, but I lack some key cards. Primarily legrye (though I suppose I could pick up 1 in my current lvlup) and I think something else (can't remember off the top of my head, and am too tired now to check, but I am quite sure there was something else I had missing)
Needs a new sig, but haven't come up with one.
So here is a message about how I need a new sig but haven't come up with one :D
imortal12233

Postby donhoavon » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:06 am

Sigh... I remember a long time ago. when I cycled all of my wyverns because I thought that they sucked
Pancakes wrote:I live inside the warmth of your hearts
What he didn't mention is that the warmth is the 100 degrees Celsius of heatstroke.

Peralisc2 wrote:my brewed chicken showed me the future
donhoavon

Postby kudaotai » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:37 am

donhoavon wrote:Sigh... I remember a long time ago. when I cycled all of my wyverns because I thought that they sucked

I remembered recycling a legrye, fellana and larut just because I thought I wont be playing falkow.

Would anybody spank me for that horrible mistake?
UnderDog Battle
Hard Game

FOR REAL MEN
Kids Stay Away
kudaotai

Postby donhoavon » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:10 am

kudaotai wrote:
donhoavon wrote:Sigh... I remember a long time ago. when I cycled all of my wyverns because I thought that they sucked

I remembered recycling a legrye, fellana and larut just because I thought I wont be playing falkow.

Would anybody spank me for that horrible mistake?

Don't worry. I have done much worse than you \T_T/ I have no right to spank you. You should throw me into a wood chipper
Pancakes wrote:I live inside the warmth of your hearts
What he didn't mention is that the warmth is the 100 degrees Celsius of heatstroke.

Peralisc2 wrote:my brewed chicken showed me the future
donhoavon

Postby Anima13 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:16 am

To be honest I like the concept of big blue very much. I just dont know how you would deal with succubus sp drain and how you prepare for removals and pixie archer lock. I also dont see much examples for that in the replays. Are low lvl rushes a weakness of the file?
Anima13

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:31 am

Pixies are insta lose.

EN is a horrible match up but if you can drop Legyre you can auto win. I think if EN is played correctly there is a 0% chance for you to win, but luckily seeing as how no one plays big blue almost no EN players are experienced at fighting big blue.

Removal's really aren't that big a problem. The goal is to take control and solo the field... So under ideal circumstances you are either iczering the removal, or you force them to sac their only on field unit to get to it, which gives you time to recover.

Some fierte things aren't that bad either. Like I had a match verse an old school Gowen Fierte where I rushed the manta ray, and just spent a lot of turns resting. It slowed the game up enough where I was able to build up enough SP where fierte and his assassin wasn't really a problem.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Icyglare » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:16 am

For EN, how about the old style of primclone and add in 3 Cyclones, and if they play Dagon first, tidal wave immediately with iczer attack.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum