The art of the mix tape (mixing spheres for wins)

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: The art of the mix tape (mixing spheres for wins)

Postby DearestNight » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:58 pm

I obsess on hybrid theory now. RP fight got tiring, so now tinkering for pleasure. Damn fun so far.

Example:

Oh no, fenrir and eska can't revive! *lets them die, two seraphs go off, get 2 sp new turn, summon Coatl* Hehe.

Skeleton master + Coatl says don't do drugs kids! You might hallucinate endless coatl. :-)
Be a craftsman in speech that thou mayest be strong, for the strength of one is the tongue, and speech is mightier than all fighting. ~ Maxims of Ptahhotep, 3400 B.C.
DearestNight

Postby darklogos » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:53 pm

I feel sort of weird even putting up the thread now. I thought folks would have more input since i see multisphere decks in Folrart. Probably best not to bring this topic up again.
darklogos

Postby EvilGenius » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:04 pm

darklogos wrote:I feel sort of weird even putting up the thread now. I thought folks would have more input since i see multisphere decks in Folrart. Probably best not to bring this topic up again.

Splashing is fun. ;th2
EvilGenius

Postby surignum » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:42 pm

i know its been said before, but yeah, mixing is basically for fun, no way youre gonna make an epic winning deck.

but i do like doing something original, rather than just make a deck imitated by 30 people, even if i lose 4 times more than i win. id rather expirement with mixing than just pouring out money and buying the power
*It descends from heaven:Yet it unleashes hell*
surignum

Postby ManiacalSoul » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:47 am

To date I've only seen 1 successful Full Hybrid deck. It's 2/5 Falk, 2/5 refess, and 1/5 gowen. It relies on Renally up front, priestess of the holy weapon behind it, has dryads, recov powders, failures, undines, judgement hammer, and when everything falls flat the spores/burning sun combo in an emergency.
ManiacalSoul

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum