Martial Artists: Where's the Kung-Fu?

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Martial Artists: Where's the Kung-Fu?

Postby exemplar » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:57 pm

Martial Artists file write up: http://exemplar.net78.net/blog/?p=120
Character conversations on hiatus until I get my photobucket sorted out.

Blog on hiatus until I find a new hosting site.
exemplar

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:33 am

Wow look at that. Now that DD is level 4 this file flows and makes sense. Before I used to only play MA if I was drinking. Now I can play them if I'm drinking... coffee!!!
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Romdeau » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Bump, I'd like to check up and see how my fellow MA players are fairing. With the addition of Death Touch from EX Disda, MA have a much easier time handling tanky, large units and arguably Undead (because the rate at which you kill them is faster). I'm pretty happy with him and would like to see him in action more because I think he's a very cool ranged unit for MA.

It's very satisfying to use Staff Master combined with both Disdas (ex and normal) to 1 shot a full hp star dragon from 120->0.
Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:26 pm

Romdeau wrote:Bump, I'd like to check up and see how my fellow MA players are fairing. With the addition of Death Touch from EX Disda, MA have a much easier time handling tanky, large units and arguably Undead (because the rate at which you kill them is faster). I'm pretty happy with him and would like to see him in action more because I think he's a very cool ranged unit for MA.

It's very satisfying to use Staff Master combined with both Disdas (ex and normal) to 1 shot a full hp star dragon from 120->0.

Great, now entire sphere suffers at expense of single file.
Callonia

Postby CainHyde » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Callonia wrote:
Romdeau wrote:Bump, I'd like to check up and see how my fellow MA players are fairing. With the addition of Death Touch from EX Disda, MA have a much easier time handling tanky, large units and arguably Undead (because the rate at which you kill them is faster). I'm pretty happy with him and would like to see him in action more because I think he's a very cool ranged unit for MA.

Great, now entire sphere suffers at expense of single file.

Just like what happened to Falkow during the Great Pixie plaque?
Next... one of Gowen faction need new card that punish Lawtia sphere.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Romdeau » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Except, nobody plays Martial Artists and the great pixy plague was a genuine blight in Folrart.
Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Just because nobody plays martial artists doesn't mean its right to give them a one shotting move. Itshould cost them 1 sp to use pedophile's touch at least.

As it is now they can rush out their field while murdering enemy units for free.
Callonia

Postby psylensse » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:48 pm

I had the (mis)fortune of being on the wrong end of exemplar's Martial Artists file the other day. Was the first and only time so far I've faced a dedicated martial artists file, and quite a nice one too!
Phellitiest (spambot) wrote:My personal relative delights in frogs.
psylensse

Postby Shirozaki » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:09 pm

Also bump because of relevance.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby fargone » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Callonia wrote:Just because nobody plays martial artists doesn't mean its right to give them a one shotting move. Itshould cost them 1 sp to use pedophile's touch at least.

As it is now they can rush out their field while murdering enemy units for free.

Spoken like a true 2 year old with a new iCry.

I wonder when the phrase "pedophile's touch" became appropriate or acceptable in a public forum?
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum