Martial Artists: Where's the Kung-Fu?

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Martial Artists: Where's the Kung-Fu?

Postby Ropey » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:38 pm

Just try and play the damn things!They need all the help they can get.It,s good to see so many players giving them a go.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Ropey » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:52 am

Rom wrote>"I am seriously irked that you (and many others) regard MA as a laughable faction when they are not, their problem right now is an awkward sp curve due to the fact they use multiple level 3-4 units with a gowen 5 rank up. It can be tricky to set up and not everyone has the glorious rares in order to make them shine. However, even in their current state they are most certainly not at the bottom of the ladder, in fact I would argue they are not so far from God tier (Urgrant, BKR, etc.) if the designers figured out a less clunky way for MA to deploy their units."

They are certainly playable.

"glorious rares"?

Are you talking about the brawler and Blaze? I would like to know just how good Blaze is.I know how average the brawler is.

Where,s the kung-fu! where,s Romdeau?

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Romdeau » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:10 am

I'm right here and the rares I was referring to are typical end game gowen units and the 3 stars that are in the pre-built Martial Artist file. Not everyone can afford to nab 3 stars across multiple sets (playsets nonetheless as well). Well, for the next week most people can access (most of) the file I envisioned and played.

If you're talking about my Folrart activity I'm just not interested in Alteil atm for various reasons. Part of it includes the state of balance and Alteil's management approach towards player experience.
Romdeau

Postby Ropey » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:18 am

I respect that.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby fargone » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:32 am

Romdeau wrote:I'm right here and the rares I was referring to are typical end game gowen units and the 3 stars that are in the pre-built Martial Artist file. Not everyone can afford to nab 3 stars across multiple sets (playsets nonetheless as well). Well, for the next week most people can access (most of) the file I envisioned and played.

If you're talking about my Folrart activity I'm just not interested in Alteil atm for various reasons. Part of it includes the state of balance and Alteil's management approach towards player experience.

I miss you Rom... will start seeking you out in LoL now school is back and I have free time :)
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby serfiusstyx » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:19 pm

I replaced Gaia Gemstone with Gladiator, he lasts longer and has pretty neat skill <referring to the Martial Arts Prebuilt.

Useful against those units that can't be hit by normal attacks.

What do you think?

Also...am I naming these guys right, basing their names on memory/what their pic depicts.
Earn Points...buy Ultimate Game Cards...for 0$
For the Free Player.
serfiusstyx

Postby Icyman2 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:46 pm

MA is weak bc they have no agi manipulation. Give it an whiter lite fencer or Mage knight or amazon and they can be amazing.
Icyman2

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Well I feel like any gowen rush, whether it is warriors or MA or monsters has inherit strengths that come through regardless of what tribe you play. I mean Gowen has always had tons of ways to do damage and close units and there are a lot of strengths in that strategy. Not all files can get away with damage souls, grims, and damage focused units.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum