FALKOW file help

Strategies and Card File Construction

FALKOW file help

Postby aisia » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:29 pm

;a38
im looking to create a decent deck since i seem to have the cards but not the skills

crads i have:

Witch queen/ catherin x2
Guard Leader / rennally x1
also have many other characters mostly x1 cept for one such as three stars
meaning of failure x3
haste soldiers x3
swallow scout x3
undine soldier x3
sea claw x 3
wizard soldier regusx3
sorcerer gaurd x3
also have basicly every falkow card x2 or more
aisia

Re: FALKOW file help

Postby Grain » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:25 pm

Go for a normal Falkow deck with 3 Returns.

Not the best, not the worst.
Grain

Postby Romdeau » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:50 pm

[quote="Grain"]Go for a normal Falkow deck with 3 Returns./quote]
I don't recommend this-most files you play against will not warrant this use. Pre-set 2, I would've been all for this idea.
Romdeau

Postby slashzero » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:45 pm

If you have a Dryad, I recommend using an early Renally file. Open with Haste, and then play Meaning of Failure ASAP, and maybe put an undine or sylph down early for another soul card activation. Hopefully you have a Steele or Mage Paladin or some good sp generating soul cards to start off your lineup. This should let you set Renally 4th turn or so, and then play Dryad on her immediately, giving her 30 def after her auto skill. After that summon Sea Hunter to the field (or Sea Claw, if you can manage to get the sp together), and pray to god your opponent doesn't have any significant anti-defense cards. After that it's all about brutilizing your opponents units with Renaly's 60 damage 1 sp action skill before they can go before eventually she dies, and by then hopefully you've summoned enough other units to the field (Swan Cavalier, Scythe Soldier, and Eagle Soldier are good bets) in order to maintain the lead alongside using Return and other standard Falkow tactics. Yes, this will work 10x better if you have extra copies of Renally.
slashzero

Return to Annarose's Sanctum