Character Tree, or "Ask Anything"

Alteil Story Discussion

Re: Character Tree

Postby ChiYoung » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:46 pm

This is great! Keep up the good work!
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby AngelicDeath » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:09 pm

Hi Shiro,

Who is this guy? Is it Zagars son perhaps or a younger version of zagar. The name translated to Forte a young lion.

https://login.alteil.jp/al2CardDB/detail.php?id=2999

good chatting with you a few days back.
Cheers,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby AngelicDeath » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:17 pm

Hi Shiro,
1 more for you if you don't mind. This chic seems familiar but i cannot place her. Sad card but beautiful artwork. Would love to see a bigger version of this.

Last Farewell
https://login.alteil.jp/al2CardDB/detail.php?id=3003

Interesting card, looks like a modified instant revival with conditioal clause. Eliminates both iczers cems and if your law lv is above 7 you can revive a unit less than lv 5. 3 sp cost.
Thx in advance,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Shirozaki » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:36 pm

The first son is Zagar's son, Forte. He becomes King of the Solar Kingdom after Verlaat and the TGC fall from Grace.

The second is Lelouch Lamperoge in the hands of Lady Oscar.
Joking aside, I have no idea, I am not much familiar with the A2 cards, you could ask Wakka if he has seen them.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby wakka9ca » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Unfortunately, I don't have that card. Otherwise I could read the flavor text.

Anyone know if a JP blogger documented all the flavor text?
wakka9ca

Postby Shirozaki » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Yes/No, I collect my flavour texts mainly from friends and bloggers, but even those don't have all the cards, and most of them don't buy newer sets. At least with image search I couldn't find it on my hard drive, so it's not been posted by the ones I know.
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby AngelicDeath » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:32 pm

Cool cool. Thanks shiro and waaka

Lady oscar, who exactly is she? Furthermore, she seems to be killing that guy, which begs the question who is he and what did he do to get impaled? I am thinking probably not adultery but who knows......

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Shirozaki » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Lelouch Lamperouge is a character from "Code Geass", who can be seen wearing an interestingly similiar outfit such as the man in her hands (which is actually a woman, now that I look at the card again).
Lady Oscar is a character from "Roses of Versaille", who was the first character with long hair of gold that jumped to my mind (I am very old fashioned when it comes to anime, sorry).

It was a joke, I have no idea who they are.
Shirozaki

Postby AngelicDeath » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:08 pm

Ahhh, That is too bad. I was hoping there was astory underlying that pic. That would have been cool. I noticed that alot of grims incorporate the characters and was interestEd in that one in particular. I went over the cards in a2 and could find neither character so i guess it will have to be left an open ended question.

Thanks anyway,
AD

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Callonia » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:26 pm

I think I have Last Farewell I'll check after whenever alteil jp is done with maintenance.
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to Steel's Campfire