New Age

Alteil Story Discussion

New Age

Postby Zetsumeimaru » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:59 am

A note to all of you that may read this: This thread is about a series a of stories based off battles I've had. It will have may core party, each member there of get's their own introduction about how I met/recruited them.
Time is like a sea in the middle of a storm, the waves don't all go in one direction...
Zetsumeimaru

Re: New Age

Postby Zetsumeimaru » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:21 am

Killing Machine / LeBeau PART ONE

"I'm in position. Target confirmed. Predicted casualties: 4. Estimated time until mission complete: 10 minutes. Starting mission now." Those were the words that drew Zetsumeimaru to Lavato. He was looking for some one, and this word with this assassin was a great place to start.

Flames of black and red burst from the campfire as LeBeau crushed the skull of the last Solar Kingdom Scout. He watched as the fire died away to reveal a man in a black cloak. "Mistress, a new target has appeared. Do I engage?" "No, LeBeau, dear bring this one to me." "As you command, Lady Annarose. You in the cloak. The Lady Annarose demands you presence in her court."

"I've no time for this," Zetsumeimaru said. "I've got to find him. This world is at stake."

"If you do not come willingly, I will have to take dire measures."

"Do it then."

"New parameters set: retrieve target by force. ETC: I minute. Mission start." LeBeau lunged hooded man, his armored hand pulled back, reading a mighty blow. He was lightning fast, the fastest of the Lady's men, but this man easily side stepped as LeBeau rent his claw forward. He stopped to think this out. Finally he said, "You are looking for some one, yes? Lady Annarose has the biggest information network in all Lavato. I'm sure she'll know what you seek."
Time is like a sea in the middle of a storm, the waves don't all go in one direction...
Zetsumeimaru

Return to Steel's Campfire