One day Torte was walking along the forest

Alteil Story Discussion

One day Torte was walking along the forest

Postby ChiYoung » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:43 pm

One day Torte was walking along the forest when suddenly Mitzett appeared!

"Oh Torte," Mitzett cried, noticing how large Torte had gotten, "You have gotten so fat! Let's fight!"

Torte laughed because she knew that Mitzett was just joking and she would never make such a cruel statement about Torte's growth because they were good friends. And so they had a jolly good fight and everyone had fun.

After the fight, they decided to meet up with their good friend Pixy Dual Wielder, and have cake together, so they walked towards Pixy Dual Wielder's cottage and knocked on her door.

Pixy dual wielder opened the door, and bade them come inside.

"Oh how delightful your house is, PDW, not like Mitzett's at all." Said Torte, who was still secretly hating Mitzett for the fat joke.

"Yes, well, after hearing of the coming of the TWIN DEVILS OF EVIL, I decided that I might as well die with a clean house." said PDW

"TWIN DEVILS OF EVIL?" said Torte, "what are you talking about?"

"You haven't heard about the TWIN DEVILS OF EVIL?" said Mitzett in suprise, "They are OPlaté and Dragon Pimp Ruuca! Ever since the cruel gods of the world, JP , released them upon the US servers, they have cause misery and destruction, and kill tons of cute kittens!"

"This shall not stand!" declared Torte, "We must stop them! FOR THE GOOD OF THE WORLD!"

"But what can we do?" said PDW, "We're just a rush file, and they are the TWIN DEVILS OF EVIL. They know powerful magics like Time Stop, and the dreaded CYCLONE."

"Have you forgotten about our good friends PIXY GREATSWORDSWOMAN, PIXY HEALER, MAGE PIXY, and PIXY ARCHER?" said Torte, "With their help, we stand a fighting chance against the TWIN DEVILS OF EVIL. And even if they manage to kill us all, we can also get YANDERE/LIZ to revive us all!"

"Torte is right!" said Mitzett, who was actually pretty hurt that Torte had said her house was messy, " We must not allow the TWIN DEVILS OF EVIL to destroy our beautiful world!"

Just then, pixy greatswordswoman, pixy healer, mage pixy, and pixy archer appeard out of nowhere.

"That sounds like a great idea!" said pixy greatswordswoman, who was always up for a good fight.

"That sounds super cool!" bubbled pixy healer, who was a bit of a ditz.

"I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment and if I fail I will die in this moment," said mage pixy, who secretly wanted to become a god.

"I am the bone of my sword," said archer pixy.

"Wow, that was convenient," said Mitzett, "and I'm kind of concerned about why you guys are holed up in PDW's house, but I guess if I get ticked off over Torte calling my house dirty in this story, then I can get over you four stalkers to save the world." (as you can see, Mitzett was actually pretty insecure. She hadn't been in a stable relationship for a year, and she was getting on in the years.)

"You're a dirty stalker?" said pixy healer, who hadn't really understood the consequences of breaking into a house, and had just come along because it seemed cool.

"Now we just need Liz!" shouted Torte a little more loudly then required.

"Liz is a dirty stalker...?"

"Silence." said Mage pixy.

Just then, Liz walked in.

"Hello pixies! I have come to invite you all for an epic battle to the death with the TWIN DEVILS OF EVIL!"

"What a coincidence!" said Torte, again, very loudly, " We were just thinking of the same thing!"

"I don't know," said pixy healer, "I don't want to be on the same team as a dirty stalker."

"What was that?" said Liz, in reality panicking on the inside about whether her secret crush on Sumer had been found out.

"Pixy healer was just wondering if you were a dirty lesbian stalker like Torte," said Mitzett, glaring at Torte. "Travelling with a princess to save the world... right. Why didn't you just ask Ancient Mage Pixy to restore you to your original form?"

"L0L N00B," said Torte, "No one uses Ancient Mage Pixy!"

"I do," said Chiyoung sadly, "because I need Torte for her SS."

"I'm NOT a dirty lesbian stalker," declared Liz, trying to appear indifferent, "And if anyone brings up those sexy pictures of Sumer in my secret basement-dungeon, then they are SADLY mistaken."

"Oh grow up," Said PDW, "We all know that you and Fellana are all trying to kidnap Sumer and trap her in your basement. That's why she went crazy and made a huge army of Dolls to protect herself."

*Somewhere, deep withing a secret lab somewhere*

"can't let them find me, can't let them find me," muttered Sumer, as she desperately tried to fix Scarlet Rose. Sweat poured down her face as she moved the delicate parts."

"Don't worry mistress," said Violet X2, putting her hand on Sumer's shoulder protectively, "We will protect you!"

White Lily and Dear Cattleya nodded. Those two crazies wouldn't get their master!

*Back to PDW's cottage*

"AM NOT!" yell Liz!

"Yea ok," said Pixy greatswordswoman

"Steel is my body and fire is my blood." said archer pixy.

THEY MUST ALL DIE. thought Liz.

"Good," said Liz out loud, with a creepy smile on face, "Now let's go find the TWIN DEVILS OF EVIL.

PDW paused, scared by Liz's face.

"I'm not sure that's such a good idea after all...." she said, carefully....

"TOO LATE, NO TIME TO THINK ABOUT IT!" shouted OPlaté as he jumped into the room.

"We heard there was an coalition trying to stop us!" Yelled Dragon Pimp/Ruuca as she sauntered into the room with her dragon pimps trailing on chains behind her. "Preemptive strikes are always a good idea! Now take this! Sweeping Tidalwave!"

A massive wave of water rushed towards PDW, and killed her instantly.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Said pixy greatswordswoman, "YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!"

Pixy greatswordswoman immediately jumped onto Ruuca with Archer Pixy right by her side. Ruuca screamed as the tiny great sword cut into her ankle, as tiny arrows peppered her feet.

"Take this! Super OP 1 SP Double Damage Slash!" laughed OPlaté, and cut down Archer Pixy and Pixy Greatswordswoman.

"I'm sorry... I tried my best..." gasped Pixy Greatswordswoman.

"GAR." said Archer Pixy.

"Quick! Mage pixy, use your magics on her while Mitzett and I hold them off!" Yell Torte as she and Mitzett ran towards the TWIN DEVILS OF EVIL. "Why don't you pick on someone your own size, OPlaté!"

"That's not my name!" raged OPlaté, "And stop calling me that!" said OPlaté, "I'm serious!" said OPlaté "Fine you f*cker" grumbled OPlaté.

He swung his sword at Torte, but she blocked it with Lumilarin's Drop. Meanwhile, Mitzett was flashing all around the Dragon Pimp, and Ruuca couldn't move fast enough to avoid her fast strikes.

"Enough of this!" shouted Ruuca, "Dragon slave #1, I CHOOSE YOU! GO!"

"Yes mistress," said the Fire Dragon. He roared and instantly killed Mitzett, Pixy Healer, and Mage Pixy with his overpowered Start Skill.

"Quick, Liz..." croaked Torte, who was on the verge of death, "revive us..."

Liz, who had been standing on the sidelines all this time, smiled her crazy little smile, and then laughed. She then turned around walked away, knowing that her secret was forever safe.

if only... i hadn't used pixy healer...., thought Torte as she died.

TO BE CONTINUED.
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Re: One day Torte was walking along the forest

Postby skillll7 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:53 pm

o.o
Steel's Campfire... so unloved.

Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby ChiYoung » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Not sure if this really counts as lore, LOL.

Though I wouldn't mind if they rewrote the lore so that Fellana and Liz were yandere lesbian stalkers.
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby skillll7 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:05 pm

Romrom waved his magic wand :o
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby ChiYoung » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:14 pm

Like magic!
ChiYoung

Postby Khiruki » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:05 am

What...?
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Romdeau » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:42 pm

I was amused.
Romdeau

Postby sunbunman » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:18 pm