Lion General/Zagar is a pretty cool guy eh? Takes damage...

Alteil Story Discussion

Lion General/Zagar is a pretty cool guy eh? Takes damage...

Postby ChiYoung » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:53 am

...and doesn't afraid of anything ^^

Once upon a time, a pair of refugees, freeing from from the war-torn battlefields came across the beautiful and magnificent Eskatia, Duchess of the Kingdom of the Moon. As they stood in awe of her beautiful white wedding dress and radiant smile, she looked at them, and slowly walked towards them.

She gracefully waltzed closed and closer, as the refugess looked at her in admiration:

"Our king is surely the luckiest man alive to be marrying her..." Said one breathlessly

"OMG, this is awesome, I want her autograph!" squealed the fanboy next to him.

The raised her porcelain hands to the fanboys face... and then slammed her fists straight into his balls.

"WHERE THE **** IS VERLAAT" Eskatia raged, "AND GET THESE MORONS OUT OF MY WEDDING HALL" She slapped the other refugee in the face, as her magic doll servants scurried to pull the twitching body of the first refugee away.

"VIOLEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!" Half a mile away Verlaat heard that scream and shivered in his clothes. Man, he sure was glad he had came to his senses and decided to not marry that crazy **** just because of a war or something.

Violet ran up to Eskatia gasping. She had just been arranging the table seats, and her mind was full of numbers and invitations.

"Yes, *gasp*, yes my mistress?" she said, struggling to stand up straight. The last few days had truly been a hell for her.

Eskatia glared at her. "JUST LOOK AT THESE ROSES. WHO ORDERED THESE ROSES. THEY CLASH WITH THE DECOR. DOES NO ONE KNOW HOW TO PLAN A WEDDING AROUND HERE?"

Violet's eyes twitched. "You did, my mistress." She stood up straight. "Just two days ago."

"I DON'T CARE." Eskatia yelled as she pulled Violet closer to her. "Listen to me, and listen to me well. YOU WILL GET RID OF THESE ROSES," She threatened as she spit into Violet's face, "Or you WILL BE THE ROSES." She said, as she pointed at the walled.

There, on the wall, strapped to it with a pair of iron bands were the scattered parts of Scarlett Rose. Her head was mounted on a pedestal, and as Violet looked on in horror, Rose smiled at her and waved (with her hand attached to the wall by the entrance).

"Yes my mistress, right away my mistress!" Violet stammered. Gods, she missed Belfyna. Maybe it hadn't been a good idea to kill her after all.

"AND WHERE ARE THOSE MAGIC DOLL -EXORCISTS- !??!?! I WANTED THEM HERE YESTERDAY!??!?"

"Um, they were here yesterday,"Violet said as quietly as possible.

"THEN WHY AREN'T THE UNDEAD GONE YET?" A ghost floated over Eskatia's head, noticed them, and then waved. :3

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Eskatia screamed a primal rage that only women in their periods and planning their wedding could do, instantly gained +999 to attack, and through pure force of will, grabbed hold of the ghost's insubstantial body, ripped it to pieces, and ate the pieces. OM NOM NOM NOM.

Violet raised her hands and took and involuntary step backwards. How was that even possible!? Ghosts were supposed to be, well, ghostly!

The power of the moon glowed an unearthly purple behind her as Eskatia refocused on Violet.

"WELL!!??!?!" She Raged.

Violet put her hands over her head.

"It's not my fault! It's not my fault!" She screamed in fear. "The Folrart Guardians destroyed them, the Folrart Guardians destroyed them! They said they were abominations, abominations!"

Eskatia whirled around and turned to face the Guardians. Violet quietly took this time to flee and change her panties.

"Who. Exactly. Told. You. To. Do. That." The guardians quivered in fear and quaked in their boots.

"I did." A manly voice that would make any woman (Except Eskatia, of course) instantly cream themselves proclaimed as a tall figure appeared in the chapel doorway. The guardians sighed in relief and instantly ran behind this stalwart shadow as Violet, who had been putting her panties on after just cleaning and drying them, looked down. "Dang it."

Lion General Zagar strolled through the doorway as a lion roared in the background and a dove scared overhead. The dove flew over Esaktia's head, only to poop on her.

"AGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRH" Eskatia knew deep down that she could never have a 0.000000000001%'s chance in hell of defeating this epitome of manliness, but in her insanity, she still chose to attack him. She threw herself at him and chipped her finely manicured nails on his golden armor as Lion General/Zagar looked down impassively at her.

"Eskatia, I have something I must say to you." Zagar said after a while he gazing at the frothing Eskatia. At this point, she had been reduced to biting his leg armor, and stomping on his boots.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH" Eskatia screamed with red in her eyes.

"Calm down." said Zagar pimped slapped her into the next Set.

****!
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Re: Lion General/Zagar is a pretty cool guy eh? Takes damage

Postby Romdeau » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:47 pm

... :lol:
Romdeau

Postby gadu » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:19 pm

Romdeau wrote:... :lol:

So that's what you're doing these days? Safer for you not to even speak I suppose, but then why come out of hiding at all?
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby ChiYoung » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:10 pm

Don't be mean! Everyone is welcome at Steel's Campfire! =DDDDDDDDDD
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby Jazzock » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:00 am

Lol good work Chi, that was a great read :lol:

;th2
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby NitroDino » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:42 am

:lol: epic!
NitroDino

Postby randomguy00 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:30 pm

More Zagar please. ;th2
randomguy00

Return to Steel's Campfire