Oh my! Chapter 6 is out! :o

Alteil Story Discussion

Oh my! Chapter 6 is out! :o

Postby Peralisc2 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:13 pm

http://alteil.com/index.php/story/chronicles-of-alteil

gonna read and comment on it later

"Legendary Drifter Ben MacLachlan" - maybe some card that makes this themed deck playable o.o
Well the stories aren't too fascinating but w/e, fun to read as always. :P
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Re: Oh my! Chapter 6 is out! :o

Postby kyokaze » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:54 pm

I'm actually quite enjoying the few stories we have. I wish we had more and on certain characters *cough*IbertAlphonceRenallyBelfynaChiruru*cough*(just to name a few)
We may not be the strongest but we shall fight to the end! Let us spread our wings and soar to VICTORY!
~ Twilight Angels ~
kyokaze

Postby alvisto » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:01 am

I just read through all those 6 chapters stories of Lavato. It was indeed a nice read, and this make a great potential of a storyline-based Alteil game.

I would like more stories to come out describing Annarose's relationship and intention in this whole thing, and the story of the "Empire of the Silver Sun". Lol, I grew feelings towards these characters.

But, where are my Regus stories ? There was no mention at all at Wizard Kingdom, except that it was a meeting place for Verlaat & Eskatia. :shock: And I didn't know Eskatia was a girl as well.. :shock:

Maybe we could be showed some histories of "Return" and "witch" and "Mystere" and how they acquire such amazing Return powers. Lol
alvisto

Postby Peralisc2 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:18 am

alvisto wrote:But, where are my Regus stories ? There was no mention at all at Wizard Kingdom, except that it was a meeting place for Verlaat & Eskatia. :shock: And I didn't know Eskatia was a girl as well.. :shock:

Maybe we could be showed some histories of "Return" and "witch" and "Mystere" and how they acquire such amazing Return powers. Lol

Seriously, if you are so interested, then write a fan finction for those. :P
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby alvisto » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:20 am

Peralisc2 wrote:
alvisto wrote:But, where are my Regus stories ? There was no mention at all at Wizard Kingdom, except that it was a meeting place for Verlaat & Eskatia. :shock: And I didn't know Eskatia was a girl as well.. :shock:

Seriously, if you are so interested, then write a fan finction for those. :P

Seriously, my English is so bad that I learned how to write a English sentence when I was 12 years old. O_o

And, that fanart contest is out of my element as well, oh bummer.

Why don't you try Peralisc ? lol
alvisto

Return to Steel's Campfire