Fan Fiction Contest

Alteil Story Discussion

Re: Fan Fiction Contest

Postby kyokaze » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:30 pm

I believe Distrier is a paladin as well. I can also PM you the flavor texts and quotes if you'd like. Yes I believe Regus is on the coast, however I don't think we have an actually map or landscape as of now.
We may not be the strongest but we shall fight to the end! Let us spread our wings and soar to VICTORY!
~ Twilight Angels ~
kyokaze

Postby Korokage » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:54 pm

kyokaze wrote:I believe Distrier is a paladin as well. I can also PM you the flavor texts and quotes if you'd like. Yes I believe Regus is on the coast, however I don't think we have an actually map or landscape as of now.

That would be wonderful. And it sucks that we know nothing of the lay of the land. Oh well that's just an excuse for me to make **** up. XD
Disclaimer: I no longer throw Sea Behemoths. Now I throw random units and grims with annoying effects. :3
Korokage

Postby DWildstar » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Otonashi wrote:Is there any place one can look up the flavor text on cards one does not own? The card list on the site only has stats, but not flavor text.

Flavor texts for the first three sets can be seen on the wiki http://www.alteil.com/wiki/ but right now there's nothing for Set 4 yet :(
DWildstar

Postby kyokaze » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:10 am

DWildstar wrote:
Otonashi wrote:Is there any place one can look up the flavor text on cards one does not own? The card list on the site only has stats, but not flavor text.

Flavor texts for the first three sets can be seen on the wiki http://www.alteil.com/wiki/ but right now there's nothing for Set 4 yet :(

Teach me how to do it D and I'll do what I can D:
We may not be the strongest but we shall fight to the end! Let us spread our wings and soar to VICTORY!
~ Twilight Angels ~
kyokaze

Postby Peralisc2 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:18 am

You type the full name into the search square and then you get for example this:
http://www.alteil.com/wiki/index.php?ti ... 8Scylla%29
Scroll down and there you see the flavour text. :P
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby DWildstar » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:24 am

I think kyokaze was asking how to enter info into the wiki :P. I'll ask lupos to give you access and then we can go from there :)
DWildstar

Postby Eladin » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:08 am

I was also wondering about a topography of Lavato, like, if there's a map or anything of the sort floating about. I'm curious about writing something, but one of my ideas might require some knowledge of the geography. I'm still new to Alteil really, so, maybe I'm just missing something.
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Postby Logress » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:42 pm

The Set 4 Battle Comments are now live! For those who don't know, when two character cards get into battle, they sometimes talk to each other. This is especially true for characters involved in the main plot. And Wind Sorceress Femiel, who has little to nothing to do with the plot, but talks to characters from every set for some reason. I guess the creators just liked her.

Battle Comments are another good idea when it comes to getting background for Fan Fics. Anyone know how up to date the Wiki is on Battle Comments? My guess is not very...

BONUS CONTEST! Two point cards to the first person who posts three different set 4 battle comment exchanges here in this thread (at least one of the characters must be set 4).
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Eladin » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:45 am

so, this only happens when two character cards enter battle at the same time? if so...dang...that sounds hard...especially since i only have two characters from set 4 to begin with lol. and, is it guaranteed that as long as two characters enter at the same time that they'll talk?
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Postby kyokaze » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:48 am

Eladin wrote:so, this only happens when two character cards enter battle at the same time? if so...dang...that sounds hard...especially since i only have two characters from set 4 to begin with lol. and, is it guaranteed that as long as two characters enter at the same time that they'll talk?

Not enter at the same time, just as long as they are both on the field when they do their actions. I believe there are 2 sides to all convos. And not every card combo talks.
~ Twilight Angels ~
kyokaze

PreviousNext

Return to Steel's Campfire