Fan Fiction Contest

Alteil Story Discussion

Re: Fan Fiction Contest

Postby Otonashi » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:52 am

Many thanks to Peralisc2 for helping me find some conversations! We should both get prizes lol

---------

Wind Sorcress / Femiel: Blow them out! Blow out those corrupt flames!

Lady of the Meggido / Belfyna: I love your passionate Expression! Ah! How exciting...

---------

Saber Saint / Lapierre: You can't just bust into Folrart and do as you please! You and your dolls are about to be sent packing!

Lady of the Meggido / Belfyna: Aren't you a firey one? I'm going to enjoy this!

---------

Gun Princess' Sword / Mizalo: Who do you think is better? The Gun Princess' Sword or her Shield?

Shield Coat / Fierte: You are welcome to try and find out.
Otonashi

Postby Peralisc2 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:32 am

Well it was possible only as a team and i see no reason to force a race and see who of us posts first. :lol:

Annarose also talks to belfy! belfy is damn talkative >_>
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Logress » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:43 am

OKay, you guys get a point card each then... and yeah, Belfy talks to more characters than anyone else in Set 4, I think Lappierre is the only one with more conversations than her total.

--Sean
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Otonashi » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:14 pm

I was lucky that she was one of the two set 4 characters I actually managed to get lol.

Are there canon stories about the set 4 characters posted anywhere? These conversations could make great fan fic material, but it would be silly if I ended up writing about something that's already happened (If I do get around to writing lol)
Otonashi

Postby Eladin » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:18 am

yeah...i tried making an experimental deck with all my characters in it to try it out, and i didn't get lucky enough lol. oh well.

i can't believe i forgot to ask, so, in terms of these fictions, we can use any of the cards in the story right? i mean, they don't obviously have to be only character cards otherwise we wouldn't be able to just make our own anyways?
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Postby Logress » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:59 am

You can do what you want in that regard, you could even tell the story of a nameless peasant in the Lavato world, being knocked around by forces beyond his control. The only rule is no Iczers.
Logress

Postby Illyasviel » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:01 pm

Hmm, I'm looking forward to starting the next chapter of my story. (Just waiting to hear back from Logress before I get ahead of myself.)
Illyasviel

Postby Logress » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:03 pm

Don't forget! Only two weeks until the submission deadline!

--Sean
Logress

Postby Illyasviel » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Well, my story is practically done, just hoping to find someone to read & review. Expect it soon!
Illyasviel

Postby Logress » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:39 pm

The contest ended during our big move, and now the emails have all flooded into my newly revived computer all at once. However, in case anyone is worried about a bounce, go ahead and resend it any time for the rest of the week. Next Monday I'll announce the winners. No word favorites yet, but I gotta say there's a bit more than I expected for the first run of the contest. Good job everyone!
Logress

PreviousNext

Return to Steel's Campfire