New Roleplay interest check.

Alteil Story Discussion

New Roleplay interest check.

Postby cheongzewei » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:40 pm

Hello.
Well, fine i ran out of steam for the other one. If i resume it now, i'll resume it lamely, and i don't want to do that.
But i have a few good stories up and in draft.

So here's how it goes.

The setting is the kingdom of crest. And as such, you may roleplay as any crest units (Crest regeneration knight) or civilians (like Eskatia personal maidens or messengers). I'll be the storyteller and will control the story and won't have any units in the story, but your character actions are free for your own use.

You may not roleplay as any solar kingdom/Wizard units/characters, some mercenary units will be accepted, but your character must have a damn good reason to be in crest.
No roleplaying as monsters/beasts or any character cards. Character cards will be NPC's, i'll be handling those.

As for battles, they are done in real life style, here's two examples. You may type out your whole battle scene, but usually i'll specify if there's some extra scenario for battles or something, which will make it slightly complex.
Bad example
Code: Select all
Bowpurity dashed towards the swordsman, and slashed him with his bow.

Good example
Bowpurity dashed towards the swordsman, his bow held in his right hand, intend on running past the right side of the swordsman in front of him while leveling the sharp blade attached to his bow to his opponents chest.

Simple example
Bowpurity saw the knight, sighed, aimed an arrow and let it fly, killing the swordsman in front of him before he could react.

So yea, if your interested, just post here a draft of your character, something like........
Klaus - Crest strategist
One of the few crest strategists before Annarose was hired, he is dumbfounded by the change of power and is suspicious towards Annarose.

Mash - Crest paladin
A soldier who is also a member of the Abystal forces, he's a soldier, what else do you want me to say?

And yes, Klaus and Mash will probably be used, not as my units, but to further advance the plot.
Perfect 9
ImageImage
cheongzewei

Re: New Roleplay interest check.

Postby neviscus » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:34 pm

will this be separate from the other roleplay, I will post there but don't have time
neviscus

Re: New Roleplay interest check.

Postby cheongzewei » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:50 pm

yea it's separate, but i may join it just for fun, probably not.

i will say o rly at your no time comment, (lol)

ah i forgot to mention that only active people should post, else i'll kill their character off (yays for crest!)
Perfect 9
ImageImage
cheongzewei

Return to Steel's Campfire