Hero's Strike description

Alteil Story Discussion

Hero's Strike description

Postby DarthRaider » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:18 am

Hero's Strike wrote:'I'd never thought you'd come save me, Cynthia'
'Whatever. Just go, I'll hold them here!'
------------------------------
When Lapierre was surrounded by the enemy, it was her old rival Cynthia who came to save her.

Why would Cynthia save Lapierre?
And doesn't Lapierre have a "whip" weapon, instead of a sword? (according to the artwork)
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! >:D

My Accounts:
BurninNuckle - Gowen
RisingOcean - Falkow
HeavenWingz - Refess
DarthRaider - Lawtia
DarthRaider

Re: Hero's Strike description

Postby Gota » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:50 pm

Actually in the description it saids that the lantylit sword changes shape according to the owner's will.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby cheongzewei » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:40 pm

They are rivals not enemies. and they have the same purpose. the goodness for solar kingdom.
Perfect 9
ImageImage
cheongzewei

Postby Otonashi » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:35 am

:P Sometimes I wonder, though. If Solar Kingdom (Lapierre) and True God Church (Cynthia) were so compatable... why the distinction between the two? I sometimes wonder if True God Church is really an evil organization opposite to the Solar Kingdom... Between Inquisition Raid Leader, Shadow Spirit, Bardia, and a few others, it certainly seems like they could be working for some questionable purpose.

Inquisition Raid Leader: "They locate those who oppose their doctrine, and dispose of them in secret."

Shadow Spirit: "A side effect of experimenting with powerful light spells, magic shadows are cast that can trap evil souls inside. Officially, doing such a thing on purpose is forbidden, but shadow monsters are used to protect churches all over the Solar Kingdom.

Bardia: "If you are brought before him, it is no better than being brought before Death himself." Taken from the EX version, because I don't have the regular flavour test (if it is different). However, from the card list, I can see that regular Bardia is basically Lawtia's "Merciless Death" grimoire. 3 SP to play Bardia and another 3 SP to activate the auto skill is the same as paying 6 SP to play Merciless Death... Except that Bardia is actually more SP efficient, because he only requires a sphere investment of 3.

Fortune: "She disciplines people as she pleases, calling it divine punishment."

Cudgel: "His faith in the One True God is absolute, but many wonder if his faith is really true justice."

Unfortunately I don't have many of the True God Church characters, but I think the pattern is clear. :O
Otonashi

Postby Phenoca » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:55 am

Even the unicorn looks evil :(
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Postby Logress » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:05 am

It does seem like the two groups have some tension between them. However, it seems as if Cythia, as a field commander type, is not involved in the darker side of the Church so much. Similarly, Lapierre is a bit of a loose cannon who doesn't jibe with the political end of the Solar Kingdom too well. Sounds like they're made for each other.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Callonia » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:38 am

Also, Cynthia wants to be the one who defeats Lapierre not someone else.

No much glory in a defeated foe that someone else has defeated ya know? XP
Callonia

Postby Grain » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:49 pm

Callonia wrote:Also, Cynthia wants to be the one who defeats Lapierre not someone else.

Is this how nuns are portrayed in Japan?
Grain

Postby Callonia » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:08 pm

Grain wrote:
Callonia wrote:Also, Cynthia wants to be the one who defeats Lapierre not someone else.

Is this how nuns are portrayed in Japan?

I doubt a anime nun is how majority of Japanese view Nuns from european country.
Callonia

Postby Logress » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:53 am

Nuns in Anime seem to be treated about the same as monks in Chinese action movies. You go to a monastery and learn religion, humility and complex martial arts maneuvers.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Next

Return to Steel's Campfire