Hero's Strike description

Alteil Story Discussion

Re: Hero's Strike description

Postby luckysvn777 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:24 pm

I think Cynthia only paid attention to that last part
luckysvn777

Postby Tomazas » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:23 am

She teaches humility to others, by kicking them until they beg for mercy.
Tomazas

Postby Ginnazoh » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:04 am

Chrno Crusade...those nuns have huge guns and blow things up...while working together with demons xD
Ginnazoh

Postby Grain » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:31 am

Grain

Postby BlueFenrir » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:06 am

Otonashi wrote:Sometimes I wonder, though. If Solar Kingdom (Lapierre) and True God Church (Cynthia) were so compatable... why the distinction between the two? I sometimes wonder if True God Church is really an evil organization opposite to the Solar Kingdom... Between Inquisition Raid Leader, Shadow Spirit, Bardia, and a few others, it certainly seems like they could be working for some questionable purpose.

Given some of the recent card texts, along with the story entries that have been given, the True God Church definitely has its own agenda. That being said, that isn't really a new idea. Ever since Final Fantasy X (at least I think), it's become particularly popular to turn the traditional fantasy cliche of a "pure" church system on its head. Overbearing or oppressive religion systems are often used to create villains. Honestly, when I first started playing this game and saw the True God Church subtype, I immediately thought of witch hunters and the Spanish Inquisition, just based off of the word "True," and that was before I saw any of the actual Inquisition cards.
BlueFenrir

Postby Alkaizer87 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:46 pm

The onyl thing I would liek to ask is Which hero's strike are you talkinga bout? Be3cause you see in jp There is grim caleld hero's strike, but it's not this card. Instead it's a gowen grim that shows Dilate from a front face view with his sword pointing at the players, as if about to strike. USA's hero strike is named differently in jp.
Alkaizer87

Previous

Return to Steel's Campfire