Night Singer Miandela

Alteil Story Discussion

Re: Night Singer Miandela

Postby Romdeau » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:59 pm

I'm gonna take a wild stab here and assume you skipped the 2 posts after the one you quoted me on Peralisc.
Romdeau

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Didn't refresh page, probably was too long afk before posting it. :?
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby ErnnLaties » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:51 pm

I don't get why Miandela would go well in an Orfen Lapierre deck? her place is in an EN deck, and when a target is disengaged, their start skill won't go off again, but auto skills will - so lapierre will give the healing and +10 atk to all refess units lv 3 and below - but only at nighttime will miandela be able to use that skill...
ErnnLaties

Postby Demongod » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:54 am

Harterial wrote:Galdirea has another version in the future who looks like a horribly mutated mad cow experiment gone wrong. So yes, Falkow 5* is evil. Very very evil.

Demongod wrote:Okay WTF is up with this Duchy of Crest thing...it seems all the girls are good (Eskatia, Igina, Miandela, Crest Elite Knight), and all of the guys are evil (Paladin, Devil Knight, Regenerator Knight, etc...)

Am I getting this correctly?

Duh.

Link of the evil Galdirea card?
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod

Previous

Return to Steel's Campfire