Night Singer Miandela

Alteil Story Discussion

Re: Night Singer Miandela

Postby Tomazas » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:04 pm

The main evil guys in alteil is Anarose, the new Falkow 5 star (her best buddy) and it my sound strange, but Verlat (the solar prince) is a bad guy (read story section)
Tomazas

Postby Demongod » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Refess has most of the goods, and the second greatest amount of bads (the whole church seems evil, and Verlaat kinda sorta). Lawtia has the greatest amount of bads, and a few goods as well (Igina). Gowen has no bad guys (but lots of hero-types such as Yuni, Fierte, and Dilate), period, as far as I can tell. Falkow seems not to be involved in anything at all, aside from Vonderam, and he's being a jerk.
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod

Postby Otonashi » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:30 pm

LoneKnight wrote:The new 5* and the carrion mermaids look pretty evil. Gowen is too mindless for morals :P

:P If you look closely, the new 5* is part of the Abyssal Forces subtype too.

Also, I forgot about Vonderam. Him and maybe a couple mermaids might be evil, but the rest of the mermaids seem to be either good or neutral. (Emana is definitely good, but Faytis is probably evil and aligned with Vonderam, judging from his dialogue posted in Kazama's thread.)
Otonashi

Postby kyokaze » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:35 pm

Technically I think some of the Gowen are bad. Roaming Predator Asuet. He seems to go around leaving a trail of death and despair in his wake. While not on purpose he does, and causes people like Bander to chase after him for Revenge. So one of them could be seen as possibly evil.

Don't forget Zalzagul is evil! He's the 3rd and final member of the Triad of Chaos or something.
We may not be the strongest but we shall fight to the end! Let us spread our wings and soar to VICTORY!
~ Twilight Angels ~
kyokaze

Postby Harterial » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:27 pm

Galdirea has another version in the future who looks like a horribly mutated mad cow experiment gone wrong. So yes, Falkow 5* is evil. Very very evil.

Demongod wrote:Okay WTF is up with this Duchy of Crest thing...it seems all the girls are good (Eskatia, Igina, Miandela, Crest Elite Knight), and all of the guys are evil (Paladin, Devil Knight, Regenerator Knight, etc...)

Am I getting this correctly?

Duh.
Harterial

Postby Phenoca » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:59 am

Auto: This unit gets AT=[AT-DF]x3 for this turn.
Action: [conditional use/AT 150 or higher] Subtract AT directly from the HP of two random enemy units.

Edit: I will? Ok. Correction: This card is cool.
Last edited by Phenoca on Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Postby Romdeau » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:35 pm

What was the point in posting Ignia, Phenoca?
Romdeau

Postby LoneKnight » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:39 pm

Miandela would make her skill go off twice, which could result in some pretty absurd amount of dmg. I think.
LoneKnight

Postby Romdeau » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:41 pm

LoneKnight wrote:Miandela would make her skill go off twice, which could result in some pretty absurd amount of dmg. I think.

Yes I figured that out, but Phenoca has a tendency to make posts that are somewhat incomplete or lack purpose-I was hoping he would correct it himself.
Romdeau

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:53 pm

Romdeau wrote:What was the point in posting Ignia, Phenoca?

If she is disengaged by miandela (like logress said) then she gets 90 AT just with her and miandela on the field.

Ofcourse it's quite impractical. Would be better to use Miandela in an Orphen + Ex Lapiere deck. :/
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

PreviousNext

Return to Steel's Campfire