Cursed Siren/Metia

Alteil Story Discussion

Re: Cursed Siren/Metia

Postby Romdeau » Mon May 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Your necromancy skills never cease to amaze me. Do you not bother reading some threads until they have 'ripened' to a nice 6 months after the last post?
Romdeau

Postby Grain » Mon May 24, 2010 10:29 pm

Romdeau wrote:Your necromancy skills never cease to amaze me. Do you not bother reading some threads until they have 'ripened' to a nice 6 months after the last post?

Is it a big deal? I remember this thread crisply, and I appreciated the thank you. There are still threads on the first page of this sub-forum from 2009.
Grain

Postby Romdeau » Mon May 24, 2010 10:51 pm

No it doesn't, but I can (and do) comment on other people's behavior if I feel like it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with posting in a thread that's over 6 months old.

On a unrelated side note, I'm surprised to see you posting still. You've been gone for quite some time.
Romdeau

Postby Grain » Tue May 25, 2010 5:00 pm

Romdeau wrote:No it doesn't, but I can (and do) comment on other people's behavior if I feel like it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with posting in a thread that's over 6 months old.

On a unrelated side note, I'm surprised to see you posting still. You've been gone for quite some time.

If you are curious, you may refer to these two posts.

http://alteil.com/forum/index.php/topic ... t=0#p43514

http://alteil.com/forum/index.php/topic ... =30#p66861
Grain

Postby Phenoca » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:56 pm

Romdeau wrote:Do you not bother reading some threads until they have 'ripened' to a nice 6 months after the last post?

Hey - only like half the threads I post in are dead.
I just sporadically visit forums... *checks date of last post*
Damn...

Romdeau wrote:There's absolutely nothing wrong with posting in a thread that's over 6 months old.

:candi:

On a side-note: I didn't get seasonal metia yet :(
I basically quit the game when seasonal Emana was removed... And will rejoin once she makes her comeback!!!
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Previous

Return to Steel's Campfire